Adblock breaks this site

Pokésigs!

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by duopperi, Aug 31, 2008.

  1. ItsNate

    ItsNate Formerly known as Nathan'
    $25 USD Donor Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2006
    Posts:
    2,102
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

    Great thread; nice work.

    Stuck.
     
  2. 0120012345

    0120012345 Grand Master

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2007
    Posts:
    2,020
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Pokésigs!

    A flesh one pls, pokemoni s Dialga etc.
     
  3. Aussie_Mills_Seller

    Aussie_Mills_Seller Apprentice
    $25 USD Donor Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2007
    Posts:
    965
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

    May i have a pokesig :)

    Please!

    Could it be the dumbest/most retarded pokemon you can think of

    thanks!
     
  4. Wilderness

    Wilderness Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2008
    Posts:
    359
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

    Yes i does.
     
  5. Wilderness

    Wilderness Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2008
    Posts:
    359
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

    Well done on getting stickyed (;

    (Y)
     
  6. thorne_bro

    thorne_bro Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2007
    Posts:
    921
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

    Congratulations on getting this as a Sticky... Can I get one with Cubone? I talked to you over MSN but idk if you remembered...
     
  7. HeavenLord

    HeavenLord ujean
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2007
    Posts:
    2,664
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

    No, he should not get one.
     
  8. squidge

    squidge Apprentice

    Joined:
    May 25, 2007
    Posts:
    826
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Pokésigs!

    no, u. thorne
     
  9. duopperi

    duopperi Forum Addict
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2008
    Posts:
    288
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

    You know what, I'm gonna reopen this just cause it was stickied. Anyone who wants one can have one... sorry respekties. But, in order for you to get one, I have to at least seen you around or something, which means, no leechers. Thanks again, Nathan. I'll get working on these right now.
     
  10. squidge

    squidge Apprentice

    Joined:
    May 25, 2007
    Posts:
    826
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Pokésigs!

    no, u.
     
  11. tutoneppis

    tutoneppis Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2005
    Posts:
    1,463
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

    These look like the Hot shit!. I gotta Have the Hot shit!.
    May I have one Mr duopperi, thanks in advance.




    edit:(I might not have many posts.. but I have contributed to the spam forum since 05! I would have million posts by now! honest.)
     
  12. duopperi

    duopperi Forum Addict
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2008
    Posts:
    288
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

    Yeah, sure. But remember people, I can't make a sig without a Pokemon. So you either gotta name a Pokemon, or just tell me to pick anything; can't read your mind.
     
  13. squidge

    squidge Apprentice

    Joined:
    May 25, 2007
    Posts:
    826
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Pokésigs!

    waaaaatttt
     
  14. tutoneppis

    tutoneppis Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2005
    Posts:
    1,463
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

    hmm
    Can be of any of the following-
    -Jormunandr
    -Zangoose
    -latios
    -Seviper

    Do the 1 you feel is best!. thanks in advance.
     
  15. duopperi

    duopperi Forum Addict
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2008
    Posts:
    288
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

    squiiiiiiddddgggee
     
  16. T4ank

    T4ank Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2007
    Posts:
    1,469
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

    A sticky now?Huzzah
     
  17. mikeyboi

    mikeyboi Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2007
    Posts:
    942
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  18. duopperi

    duopperi Forum Addict
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2008
    Posts:
    288
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

    Aw sorry guys; I was right in the middle of these but I gotta go. I'll be back at about three o' clock (two hours). So don't worry, you'll get them today. (the people that have already requested)
     
  19. draggin pure

    draggin pure Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2008
    Posts:
    1,429
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

    can i have a sexy lil pokesig :)

    with lugia :) cause hes sexy :)

    and yay i hope i get one :)

    i found a render btw :)
    [​IMG]just put a lil outer glow and the white will come off
     
  20. insanosky

    insanosky Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2008
    Posts:
    1,505
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

    wooooooooooot you got stickied !!
     
< It's a process people undergo | this is how bad no man's sky is >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site