Adblock breaks this site

Pokésigs!

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by duopperi, Aug 31, 2008.

  1. lil_melo15

    lil_melo15 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 17, 2007
    Posts:
    1,921
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

  2. T4ank

    T4ank Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2007
    Posts:
    1,469
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

    -picked eevee-
     
  3. duopperi

    duopperi Forum Addict
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2008
    Posts:
    288
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

    Ohhhh! Remember I said I made the pic before I saw the link? I also failed to mention the link didn't even work for me atm. /:

    If you want me to make you an even better one and just wild card it on a cool Pokemon, I can do that. :)
     
  4. lil_melo15

    lil_melo15 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 17, 2007
    Posts:
    1,921
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

    If you want, if it's not to much trouble.
     
  5. T4ank

    T4ank Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2007
    Posts:
    1,469
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

    /invisible
     
  6. duopperi

    duopperi Forum Addict
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2008
    Posts:
    288
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

  7. lil_melo15

    lil_melo15 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 17, 2007
    Posts:
    1,921
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

  8. T4ank

    T4ank Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2007
    Posts:
    1,469
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

    Wow, thats actually nice. I like the negra pokemans though.
     
  9. duopperi

    duopperi Forum Addict
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2008
    Posts:
    288
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

  10. rs2cheeter

    rs2cheeter Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2006
    Posts:
    485
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

    why cant i get one..?

    this is so unfair everyone else got one except me. :mad:

    please.

    [​IMG]
     
  11. Rhyski

    Rhyski Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2008
    Posts:
    411
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

    Charmander.
    With a Abraham lincoln top hat on pleasE?
     
  12. Guru Aaron

    Guru Aaron Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2008
    Posts:
    383
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

    How bout this Pokemon? [​IMG]
     
  13. duopperi

    duopperi Forum Addict
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2008
    Posts:
    288
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

    lololol
     
  14. Guru Aaron

    Guru Aaron Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2008
    Posts:
    383
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

    What?
     
  15. Rawr

    Rawr Addict.
    Retired Sectional Moderator $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2008
    Posts:
    2,442
    Referrals:
    10
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    Pokémon Trainer
    Pokésigs!

    Make me one pl0x? I will provide the sex, I just need a pokemon sig!
     
  16. duopperi

    duopperi Forum Addict
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2008
    Posts:
    288
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

    lololol


    [​IMG]
     
  17. Guru Aaron

    Guru Aaron Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2008
    Posts:
    383
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

    ... Can you make me a Siggy or not? : huh :
     
  18. iHem

    iHem Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2008
    Posts:
    503
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

    can i have one btw can u put mewto on the sig please thanks
     
  19. lolmuffin

    lolmuffin Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Pokésigs!

    [​IMG]

    I would like the name to be Randomly :) and a communist theme would be great if you could replace the center swirl with the symbol youd be my hero for ever!
     
  20. hm0ng

    hm0ng Grand Master

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2007
    Posts:
    3,164
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokésigs!

    lolwut
     
< It's a process people undergo | this is how bad no man's sky is >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site