Adblock breaks this site

Poetry #6

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Suburban Gangsta, Jul 2, 2013.

  1. Suburban Gangsta

    Suburban Gangsta Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2013
    Posts:
    78
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Poetry #6

    I'm the best MC, lyrical genius
    With the meanest & cleanest penis
    Can't fuck with me, Ask Beavis
    I get nothing butt-head
    Front and end up dead
    Think you can floss? Can't match my street cred
    As a honey pass by, we end up in the bed
    Got two Rottweilers by my bed, I feed 'em lead
    I call 'em Bundy & Ted
     
  2. John

    John .
    Cool Cat

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2012
    Posts:
    4,126
    Referrals:
    51
    Sythe Gold:
    3,101
    Discord Username:
    john
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Potamus In Memory of Jon Community Development Team Member Sythe Awards 2013 Winner OG Club
    Poetry #6

    Rofl Ted Bundy reference -.-
     
  3. Suburban Gangsta

    Suburban Gangsta Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2013
    Posts:
    78
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Poetry #6

    I'm a fucking OG
     
  4. Lame

    Lame Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor New Heavenly

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Posts:
    3,333
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    491
    Spam Forum Participant
    Poetry #6

    Makes no sense
     
  5. Suburban Gangsta

    Suburban Gangsta Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2013
    Posts:
    78
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Poetry #6

    Floss means to show off
    Street Cred is your toughness/badass-ness

    Matches perfectly, you're just incapable of understanding gangsta vocabulary.
     
  6. Lame

    Lame Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor New Heavenly

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Posts:
    3,333
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    491
    Spam Forum Participant
    Poetry #6

    I dont think i want to understand it.

    When i fucking floss with my G in da club bathroom all da bitches be thinkin im fresh.
     
  7. Suburban Gangsta

    Suburban Gangsta Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2013
    Posts:
    78
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Poetry #6

    k fureva u b dum
     
< My Thread | Personal Support >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site