Adblock breaks this site

[PKing team] Apply within.

Discussion in 'RuneScape Miscellaneous' started by jCash, Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mattjew

    Mattjew Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2009
    Posts:
    2,059
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PKing team] Apply within.

    Surely your HP would level up pretty fast if you do any amount of pking though?
     
  2. Kadaj

    Kadaj You only live once, yolo.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2008
    Posts:
    6,087
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PKing team] Apply within.

    We won't get 60 Combat was we are getting Magic up without getting HP up, so even with 99 Magic, we still won't be 60 Combat.

    Well, that is our plan anyway.
     
  3. jCash

    jCash Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2008
    Posts:
    3,199
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PKing team] Apply within.

     
  4. Mattjew

    Mattjew Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2009
    Posts:
    2,059
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PKing team] Apply within.

    Lol, looks cool I guess.. but would you be making a new pure every time your HP level starts to get decently high? -_-

    Also, since it appears all you're going to be doing is rushing in multi, you might want to get a bigger team. If you guys get rushed by a clan of even 4-5 people you'd all be dead in like, a minute tops.

    I guess let me know if you decide to do anything similar to low level range/maybe range+2h.
     
  5. jCash

    jCash Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2008
    Posts:
    3,199
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PKing team] Apply within.

    I'm think of about 4 people in this team, should be a KO every time.

    True against another team we would be dead.

    After we start to fail we'll get range.
     
  6. Hahanerd

    Hahanerd Sports Bettor - DM me if you have credit accounts.
    Retired Global Moderator Cracker Head Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2009
    Posts:
    19,358
    Referrals:
    87
    Sythe Gold:
    1,596
    Discord Unique ID:
    224351757424132106
    Discord Username:
    Hahanerd
    Former OMM Pool Shark (2) Detective Two Factor Authentication User Nitro Booster In Memory of Jon Rio 2016 Community Participant Sythe's 20th Anniversary
    [PKing team] Apply within.

    I'm a runefag.

    I'm in.
     
  7. Shall Skill

    Shall Skill Sigma Alpha Mooooo
    $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2008
    Posts:
    3,403
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    512
    Paper Trading Competition Participant ???
    [PKing team] Apply within.

    Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Serious. I'm back in RuneScape.
     
  8. Judgment

    Judgment Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2009
    Posts:
    611
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PKing team] Apply within.

    I have a 43 range 2her 50 range 40 attack 56 str. No 10hp pure but i could be a distraction so you guys don't get killed ;) . PM me on sythe if I get in.
     
  9. Homefrydgangsta

    Homefrydgangsta Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2009
    Posts:
    1,418
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PKing team] Apply within.

    I'm f2p. 51 cb with 66 str and 40 attack, 1 defence. Please add my MSN :D.

    Soon to have 75 str.
     
  10. Guineapigcal

    Guineapigcal Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2008
    Posts:
    1,332
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PKing team] Apply within.

    I don't understand... any form of magic attack spells that you'd need to use in PvP would level your HP, so technically, keeping 10 HP is just pointless because it means you wont be able to pk without levelling it...

    Why not make pure rang0rs... they're cheaper, funner & just as effective.
     
  11. I rofl ur ma!=]

    I rofl ur ma!=] Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2009
    Posts:
    112
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PKing team] Apply within.

    Ill join no bother...i luv starting new low levels!
     
  12. jCash

    jCash Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2008
    Posts:
    3,199
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PKing team] Apply within.

  13. Shin

    Shin Join the Sythe.org Discord
    Retired Administrator Legendary Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2007
    Posts:
    14,172
    Referrals:
    23
    Sythe Gold:
    198
    Discord Unique ID:
    777373911821713408
    Pool Shark (4) Village Drunk <3 n4n0 (29) Sythe's 20th Anniversary Battleship Champion
    [PKing team] Apply within.

    Moved to the appropriate Section.
     
< Massive Guide [Submit Your Guide(s) Here] | 10 LEGIT RWT GUIDES for $5 USD [paypal] >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site