Adblock breaks this site

PKHONOR GOLD SHOP.

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by SimonCr97x, Jun 21, 2016.

  1. SimonCr97x

    SimonCr97x Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2015
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PKHONOR GOLD SHOP.

    My Feedback Thread
    http://www.sythe.org/threads/simoncr97-feedback-thread.2072727/

    I am selling pk-honor gold. My skype is simon.cross337 i will never add you.
    I will update you when i get stock always.

    I am also selling items on OSCAPE-Eco.
    Taking offers on the items

    My rates are
    0.65$ /B Paypal.
    0.700K /B RS07

    Rules.
    #1 I will always use a MM unless you have 20+ feedback.
    #2 You will agree you will not charge back if paypal payment is chosen.
    #3 You're not a staff member of the RSPS.
    #4 Leave a vouch to help build my rep.


    HAPPY BUYING.
     
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
< BLOODMONEY SELLING - GOOD RATE - | Buying OS-scape Blood money! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site