PkDustin's Questing Services

Discussion in 'Oldschool 07 RuneScape Questing Services' started by PkDustin5275, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Unread #1 - Oct 10, 2020 at 10:43 AM
  2. PkDustin5275
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

PkDustin5275 Newcomer

Hello everyone, my name is Dustin. I run Old School Runescape account services.

A little bit about me: My name is Dustin. I'm 23 years old. I was born in the united states and that's currently where I reside. I love playing games, it is one of my favorite things to do. My favorite games are Old School Runescape and Raid shadow legends. If you are looking for someone trustworthy to hand train your account I am your guy. :)

Vouches: PkDustin's Vouches
    Discord: https://discord.gg/ZvT2V4
    Unique ID: 554860448730578946

Terms of Services
    1 - You will provide everything needed for the service. Unless stated and agreed upon otherwise.
    2 - You MAY NOT log into the account or change the password whilst a service is being done for you unless you have permission from me. If you log in without permission or change the password it will result in the termination of the service with NO REFUND.
    3 - When you order from my services, you accept and acknowledge that you must remove all unnecessary wealth off of the account. If you fail to remove said wealth, (unless given a valid reason), I am not responsible for any potential loss of wealth.
    4 - If I am unable to complete an order, you will be refunded the value of what is left.
    5 - I reserve the right to decline any orders.
    6 - Any infractions to accounts while doing services are not my responsibility. I will be happy to provide any and all screenshots throughout to prove it's hand done.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
< Wanting HCIM - B-Gloves | [DONOR] RsFactory's Questing Service [Beating competitors!] [3 Workers] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site