Adblock breaks this site

Pk Honor Maxed Account + Premium donator

Discussion in 'Private Server Accounts' started by Mike Wlods, Jul 13, 2017.

  1. Mike Wlods

    Mike Wlods Member

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2017
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    25
    Pk Honor Maxed Account + Premium donator

    Im selling this Premium donator maxed account as I have quit PKH, this account has some goodies that will help you start out with this account.

    Gyazo - a1c975e049815b4f66b0815a337c5f32.png
    Gyazo - bfe1b40dc2c0f4013a60a22a25cccfb1.png

    This account's wealth is roughly, 7b (which includes the premium bonus)
    I would like to sell this account for 5m 07 and I am open to other offers.
    I am open to get a middle man or you go first, I don't mind either way.

    Pm me for more details
     
  2. Mike Wlods

    Mike Wlods Member

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2017
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    25
    Pk Honor Maxed Account + Premium donator

    bump
     
  3. Jojo162

    Jojo162 Member

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2017
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    26
    Pk Honor Maxed Account + Premium donator

    Are you willing to do a middle man?
     
  4. Vito Pro

    Vito Pro Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2017
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    17
    Pk Honor Maxed Account + Premium donator

    still4sale?
     
< selling pk honor acc | Elkoy Extreme Donator - $290 Donated >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site