[pins][swaps]X-fer method runescape![pins][swaps]

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by j0k3r ftw, Aug 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
[pins][swaps]X-fer method runescape![pins][swaps]
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 7, 2009 at 11:26 PM
  2. j0k3r ftw
    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2009
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    j0k3r ftw Member
    Banned

    [pins][swaps]X-fer method runescape![pins][swaps]

    Well hey there sythe world, Today I got my hands on two runescape X-fer methods. I would really love to share these with you guys. You see I would do it for free, But I really need a pin for my runescape account, And I would really love to have a new runescape account. I accept any runescape pure, zerker, or a main with decent stats. Well any ways you can reach me on msn at [email protected] or you can post below :). Btw the only requirments for these methods are for both of the accounts to be members. The full instructional guides for the rwt methods will be handed over to you on msn upon purchase.
     
< [CHEAP] <<D DayKris's Junk Buying Thread>> [Paypal] | Buying 6m GP 25usd or £15 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site