Adblock breaks this site

PieGP.com is hiring!

Discussion in 'Job Listings and User Resumes' started by PieGP, Sep 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PieGP

    PieGP Hero
    pie_overlord Donor

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2014
    Posts:
    7,079
    Referrals:
    389
    Sythe Gold:
    9,436
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    419859769071763457
    Discord Username:
    PieGP
    Lawrence Spyro Doge Valentine's Day 2015 Heidy (3) Extreme Homosex (2) Homosex (3) Lumpy Space Princess <3 n4n0 (3) Potamus (4)
    PieGP.com is hiring!

    Looking to hire one part time worker.

    We are currently only looking for highly trusted forum users for this position.

    You will be trading OSRS, RS3, Deadman, CS:GO, swapping, and renting max mains. At times you will have to deal with 10-20 customers at a time. Your compensation will be a commission from your sales. Expect to make between $5-20 during a given hour.

    If you are interested in the job please post or PM me this form:

    1. What is your age?

    2. How many hours per week do you spend on the computer on average?

    3. Do you have any other jobs/commitments? (Irl Job/School/etc)

    4. Do you have any work experience with live chat? If you do please list the sites you previously worked for.


    DO NOT ASK ABOUT THIS JOB ON LIVE CHAT. THE WORKERS ARE NOT INVOLVED IN THE HIRING PROCESS AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU.
     
  2. CEO

    CEO Buying OSRS Service Biz
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    May 9, 2013
    Posts:
    5,528
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    1,320
    Discord Unique ID:
    222503969677770752
    Discord Username:
    CEO#6986
    Verified Ironman Sythe's 10th Anniversary Extreme Homosex Potamus
    PieGP.com is hiring!

    1. Your Age? 21

    2. Country & Timezone? United States, Mountain Time

    3. What hours you are available to work? 6:30 PM-12:30 AM most days. Can work a lot more on weekends.

    4. Do you have any other current jobs/commitments? Full time student

    5. Previous work experience (online+irl)? I've ran my own RS skilling/questing business that was successful while we were open. I also was a manager for Ultimate ProSales RS services. I also helped with their live chat.

    6. How long have you played Runescape & Do you still play it? Since 2003 and I still sometimes play.

    7. Why do you want the job & Why would you be good at it? I'd like the job to have some income as a student. It'd be a great benefit for me. I would be good at this job because I'm able to speak to customers with the highest respect. They will have 1 on 1 customer service and great satisfaction when talking to me.

    8. What languages do you speak? English
     
  3. PieGP

    PieGP Hero
    pie_overlord Donor

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2014
    Posts:
    7,079
    Referrals:
    389
    Sythe Gold:
    9,436
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    419859769071763457
    Discord Username:
    PieGP
    Lawrence Spyro Doge Valentine's Day 2015 Heidy (3) Extreme Homosex (2) Homosex (3) Lumpy Space Princess <3 n4n0 (3) Potamus (4)
    PieGP.com is hiring!

    Still hiring!
     
  4. Fishy D

    Fishy D Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 4, 2015
    Posts:
    1,449
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PieGP.com is hiring!

    1. Your Age? 18.

    2. Country & Timezone? England, GMT.

    3. What hours you are available to work? I can do split shifts if I'm honest. Monday, 7 am - 9 am and then, 8 PM - 12 PM onwards. The same applies for the rest of the week, providing I'm not out with my family or at college later than expected.

    4. Do you have any other current jobs/commitments? I'm currently in college and currently working part-time but the hours above are fitted around these commitments.

    5. Previous work experience (online+irl)? I've been on Sythe for a few months, I know a lot of things regarding the trading industry. I've been apart of social media sites for years now and been apart of Runescape since it's early days.

    6. How long have you played Runescape & Do you still play it? As mentioned above. I'm currently still playing Oldschool Runescape.

    7. Why do you want the job & Why would you be good at it? I'd like to become apart of a successful organisation and not only provide my strengths and qualities but to progress with my own individual skills. I want to learn what your organisation has to offer and I'd like some extra income to support my family.

    8. What languages do you speak? I speak fluent English.
     
  5. AR15

    AR15
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2015
    Posts:
    185
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PieGP.com is hiring!

    1. Your age? 18.

    2. Country & Timezone? England, GMT.

    3. What hours you are avaliable to work? I can work from any time after 9PM - 2AM GMT time 5-7 days a week.

    4. Do you have any other current jobs/commitments? I am currently a full time student at college studying catering(4 days a week and 8 lessons total).

    5. Previous work experience? I've worked at a bakery in real life before, online I trade alot (rsgp) and I'm used to talking to people in chats.

    6. How long have you played Runescape & do you still play? I have played since late 2007 and I currently don't play.

    Why do you want the job & why would you be good at it? I currently don't do much while I'm on the PC so this will be good to earn some extra money and give me something to do. I will be good because I have appropriate English for the job with a good patience level to deal with many customers.

    What languages do you speak? I speak perfect English.
     
  6. Redgiant61

    Redgiant61 Redgiant61's AIO RS3 Service

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2012
    Posts:
    1,340
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    295
    PieGP.com is hiring!

    1. Your Age? 21

    2. Country & Timezone? UK (GMT+1 atm)

    3. What hours you are available to work? 3pm to 1am( all day on weekends)

    4. Do you have any other current jobs/commitments? Student

    5. Previous work experience (online+irl)? Worked at a local store. Nothing else.

    6. How long have you played Runescape & Do you still play it? 10 years and yes.

    7. Why do you want the job & Why would you be good at it?
    I have loads of free time and Im usually on the computer during the free time. I think this would be both a good use of my time and I would be a perfect fit for you guys.

    8. What languages do you speak? English.
     
  7. PrimeCobra

    PrimeCobra Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2015
    Posts:
    112
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PieGP.com is hiring!

    1. Your Age? 19

    2. Country & Timezone? New Zealand & GMT 12+

    3. What hours you are available to work? 4PM-2AM (my timezone & Wednesday-Sunday morning)

    4. Do you have any other current jobs/commitments?Course(school) from Monday-Wednesday

    5. Previous work experience (online+irl)? 150+ vouches/feedback on another forum. Haven't done livechat work yet but i`ve been looking for about a month now.

    6. How long have you played Runescape & Do you still play it?11 Years & I play my ironman on oldschool.

    7. Why do you want the job & Why would you be good at it?Love talking to people & I have a lot of free time at the moment so I am open to helping.

    8. What languages do you speak?English

    -Jack

    live:therealswaps2nd
     
  8. VGMarketing

    VGMarketing Previously known as Yasuo
    $300 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    May 11, 2015
    Posts:
    481
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    49
    Verified Master Easter 2016 Extreme Homosex (2) MushyMuncher Gohan has AIDS
    PieGP.com is hiring!

    is part-time week days and full time week-ends possible?
    Also, what is the hourly pay starting at?
     
  9. NemeTude

    NemeTude Member

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2014
    Posts:
    35
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PieGP.com is hiring!

    1. Your Age? 16

    2. Country & Timezone? GMT/UK

    3. What hours you are available to work?5pm-10pm midday, weekends are flexible

    4. Do you have any other current jobs/commitments?School

    5. Previous work experience (online+irl)?
    None
    6. How long have you played Runescape & Do you still play it?
    Since 2006/07
    7. Why do you want the job & Why would you be good at it?
    I worked for pie as a quester and was fully legit/was a good worker until he stopped his service. Hardworking and polite.
    8. What languages do you speak?
    English

    its Victory :D
     
  10. ArkonyKing

    ArkonyKing Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2015
    Posts:
    1,230
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    2,113
    Two Factor Authentication User
    PieGP.com is hiring!

    1. Your Age?
    24

    2. Country & Timezone?
    USA, EST, GMT -4

    3. What hours you are available to work?
    I can work around the hours you've posted, preferably anything between 7am-12am (EST, GMT -4)

    4. Do you have any other current jobs/commitments?
    No

    5. Previous work experience (online+irl)?
    Computer/Accounting forms for my parents business - 7 years
    Construction under Uncles Company - 1 year

    6. How long have you played Runescape & Do you still play it?
    10 years on and off, I play occasionally

    7. Why do you want the job & Why would you be good at it?
    I've been looking for a full time job, always preferred something I could do at home. I have experience in both Runescape and Accounting.

    8. What languages do you speak?
    English
     
  11. sourceOfGreatness

    sourceOfGreatness Work hard to achieve greatness.
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2013
    Posts:
    1,200
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    197
    Discord Unique ID:
    Thecaptain0781
    Discord Username:
    Thecaptain
    Bitch! MushyMuncher
    PieGP.com is hiring!

    Im looking at making extra sidecash income. I think im qualified for the job just because ive played this game for iver 10 years.*

    Your Age:21

    Your Country: canada

    Experience trading virtual goods: Runescape 10 year veteran**.CsGo*

    Experience in Customer Support: 2 to 3 year experience With my own business

    Why would you be a great fit: very active with clients talk with users all day

    Hours You're Available (5-gmt EST):to be discussed

    I speak english french italian
     
  12. EoM

    EoM Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2011
    Posts:
    233
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PieGP.com is hiring!

    Form:

    1. Your Age?18

    2. Country & Timezone?Canada Atlantic

    3. What hours you are available to work?Basically any day any hours.

    4. Do you have any other current jobs/commitments?Nope.

    5. Previous work experience (online+irl)?
    I sell runescape accounts
    Sold netflix accounts, twitter followers, etc
    6. How long have you played Runescape & Do you still play it?
    I've played runescape for 9 years now about 163 days till 10 year cape :p and yes I still play 07 all the time.
    7. Why do you want the job & Why would you be good at it?
    I sit at home playing runescape/league of legends all day and always thought of working for a gp/account site,or running my own.
    8. What languages do you speak?
    English.
     
  13. Jinz0

    Jinz0 Skilling/Questing/NMZ service

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2012
    Posts:
    8,386
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    7,953
    Discord Unique ID:
    224948898622341131
    Discord Username:
    jinz0ms
    PieGP.com is hiring!

    1. Your Age?
    21

    2. Country & Timezone?
    Romania EET (GMT +3 atm)

    3. What hours you are available to work?
    8am - 14/16pm

    4. Do you have any other current jobs/commitments?
    Ultimateprosales.com, swapper in fire swap cc and my csgo trading thread.

    5. Previous work experience (online+irl)?
    Betnation

    6. How long have you played Runescape & Do you still play it?
    10 years. I still play it.

    7. Why do you want the job & Why would you be good at it?
    I'm experienced in runescape, blackmarket and with customers chat. I'm a trustable, dedicated and optimist guy, who tries to live and make money from runescape.

    8. What languages do you speak? English, Hungarian, Romanian and I understand German too.
     
  14. HotColdRush

    HotColdRush Guru
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2013
    Posts:
    1,748
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Two Factor Authentication User Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    PieGP.com is hiring!

    1. Your Age? 17

    2. Country & Timezone? USA pst

    3. What hours you are available to work? PST 4pm-10/11pm mon-fri . Weekends pretty much open

    4. Do you have any other current jobs/commitments? My job at the taco shop / highschool

    5. Previous work experience (online+irl)? Done plenty of quests for people on sythe and personally sold my gold. IRL I sell tacos at a local taco shop

    6. How long have you played Runescape & Do you still play it? Since mid 2008. Maybe a little bit of pking on my pure

    7. Why do you want the job & Why would you be good at it? I want the job to earn money and gain experience and reputation in the market. I would be good at it because I am committed to working and will show up, and always have the utmost respect for the customer and work to build this brand

    8. What languages do you speak? English and sorta spanish
     
  15. Wise

    Wise Guru
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    May 30, 2015
    Posts:
    1,248
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    2,867
    Two Factor Authentication User
    PieGP.com is hiring!

    1. Your Age?
    17

    2. Country & Timezone?
    USA, EST

    3. What hours you are available to work?
    Part-time slot 11pm -3am gmt

    4. Do you have any other current jobs/commitments?
    Burger King and I'm a senior in High School

    5. Previous work experience (online+irl)?
    I've sold gold before, now I MM and run a successful Maxed Main rental service.

    6. How long have you played Runescape & Do you still play it?
    I played back in 5th grade, started back ever since oldschool became a thing.

    7. Why do you want the job & Why would you be good at it?
    I would like the income as I am a student. I've already established myself on Sythe and your customers will have great satisfaction when talking to me.

    8. What languages do you speak?
    English
    __________________
     
  16. Dimension907

    Dimension907 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2015
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PieGP.com is hiring!

    1. Your Age? 18

    2. Country & Timezone? USA & GMT -8

    3. What hours you are available to work? 4am-8pm However, my schedule is completely open so any hours that I am needed I can make.

    4. Do you have any other current jobs/commitments? No

    5. Previous work experience (online+irl)? Clerk Manager, Freight Crew, Gas Station, Construction, Virus Removal, Tech support, as well as a multitude of volunteer work while attending a Military Academy including: Forestry, Highway cleanup, Fish Hatchery work, Local Business Fundraisers, and Park Management

    6. How long have you played Runescape & Do you still play it?I've been playing Runescape since about 2010, and I am playing it on my other screen as I'm typing, so, yes.

    7. Why do you want the job & Why would you be good at it? I want the job because I've always wanted to be a part of a site like this. I'm really good with talking to people, and I enjoyed my time as Tech Support, so this is a good fit for me. I believe I would be good at it because I enjoy talking to people and being able to be in a 'support' position. I'm also good with procedures. I also attended a Military Academy when I was in Highschool and while I was there I was given classes on inter-personal relationships, leadership, time management, how to work as part of a team, but still be an individual. I also learned how to work diligently and quickly. With these skills I believe that I am a prime candidate for a position like this.

    8. What languages do you speak? I am fluent in English as a primary language, and Russian as a secondary.​
     
  17. Feelingfine15

    Feelingfine15 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2015
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PieGP.com is hiring!

    1. Your Age? 23

    2. Country & Timezone? UK GMT

    3. What hours you are available to work? 11pm-3am

    4. Do you have any other current jobs/commitments? Work Full Time 8am-5pm (5 hours sleep is fine per night for me)

    5. Previous work experience (online+irl)? Qualified IT practitioner and work in sales.

    6. How long have you played Runescape & Do you still play it? Since i was about 8? And i rarely play.

    7. Why do you want the job & Why would you be good at it? Extra income and would be good because im flexible, quick, trustworthy and good at sales.

    8. What languages do you speak? English.
     
  18. bmba

    bmba Best Rsps Rates @ bmba's !

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2011
    Posts:
    1,672
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2,032
    Discord Unique ID:
    782493958760431666
    Discord Username:
    bmba#4582
    PieGP.com is hiring!

    1. Your Age? 18

    2. Country & Timezone? UAE/GMT(+4)

    3. What hours you are available to work? 2PM/6PM --- 9PM/12AM

    4. Do you have any other current jobs/commitments? JustUniversty

    5. Previous work experience (online+irl)? Hosting in a very big clan (billions of gold traded back in the day).

    6. How long have you played Runescape & Do you still play it? Since 2007 / Not as much as before.

    7. Why do you want the job & Why would you be good at it? I want it to have some income to my personal needs / because its like a dream job to me to be honest and i would fully commit to it.

    8. What languages do you speak? Fluent English and Arabic.
     
  19. PieGP

    PieGP Hero
    pie_overlord Donor

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2014
    Posts:
    7,079
    Referrals:
    389
    Sythe Gold:
    9,436
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    419859769071763457
    Discord Username:
    PieGP
    Lawrence Spyro Doge Valentine's Day 2015 Heidy (3) Extreme Homosex (2) Homosex (3) Lumpy Space Princess <3 n4n0 (3) Potamus (4)
    PieGP.com is hiring!

    Still looking
     
  20. ArtyTV

    ArtyTV Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2015
    Posts:
    350
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PieGP.com is hiring!

    1. Your Age? 17.

    2. Country & Timezone? USA, Eastern time zone.

    3. What hours you are available to work? 11AM-12PM

    4. Do you have any other current jobs/commitments? I work for a cleaning company part time.

    5. Previous work experience (online+irl)? Used to do LUA programming for people, and I buy and sell CS:GO items.

    6. How long have you played Runescape & Do you still play it? I've played RS since 2008. I now mostly play Darkscape.

    7. Why do you want the job & Why would you be good at it? I want the job because I could use the extra money, and need another thing to do instead of sitting around. I would be good at it because I handle things in a professional manner and am very polite and friendly.

    8. What languages do you speak? I speak English, semi-fluent Spanish, and very basic German.
     
< Need 07 quester/powerlever[NO BOT] | Elo booster looking for work/company >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site