Picasso responding to scam report as requested :)

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Picasso, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Picasso responding to scam report as requested :)
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 3, 2012 at 5:25 AM
  2. Picasso
    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2012
    Posts:
    139
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Picasso Active Member
    Banned

    Picasso responding to scam report as requested :)

    Hi there

    Here's my side of the story

    I have sold upgrades on Sythe before without a problem, i mainly come on sythe to help resell rsgp for my friend.
    The upgrades I obtained were from my supplier , the user in question asked me on sythe to sell him pins, i said they were illegal on sythe and refused; he was adamant he would be responsible if the pins didn't work so I suggested we do the trade on powerbot to avoid repercussions.
    So he pays me RSGP and I give him 2 pay by phone codes for australia
    30 days provided by my supplier.
    He then states that we vouch each other and links me to his thread which I did.
    After the trade I had given my supplier the money for the upgrades ( i pay him after the upgrades have been applied)
    and my deal was done.
    I believe I kept my deal , i informed the user of the dangers of applying by himself and for all i know they could have been used by him already.In which case he is at fault, I however suggested that a scam report must be made against me if he felt that there were issues as i was certain I could fight my case and I still believe im not responsible

    Here is some evidence:

    [​IMG] - him saying im not responsible if pin doens't work

    [​IMG]

    me giving him the pins

    [​IMG]

    him asking me to vouch 4 minutes later
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 3, 2012 at 5:53 AM
  4. James
    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2007
    Posts:
    7,744
    Referrals:
    18
    Sythe Gold:
    78
    Facebook Promoter Sythe RSPS Player St. Patrick's Day 2013 Heidy Easter 2013 Oktoberfest 2013 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox St. Patrick's Day 2014 Tortoise Penis
    Halloween 2013

    James OK, Just a little pinprick-There'll be no more-ah!
    Village Drunk Retired Sectional Moderator

    Picasso responding to scam report as requested :)

    Thank you, this situation will be dealt with shortly.
     
< [Picasso] is a scammer! Skype: Picasso.gold | dj31096 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site