Adblock breaks this site

Phil000 ban evading.

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by HaveAToke, Sep 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HaveAToke

    HaveAToke Member

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2014
    Posts:
    44
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Phil000 ban evading.

    http://gyazo.com/719b1b0ee007ef42adbc176d64b8820c
    http://gyazo.com/de6331a69014d63f18be8034b54145a9
    http://gyazo.com/a4ebfe828a6bf380c418011c04e0810d


    Note: I got this user banned like 2 days ago on lunarphysics
    Scammed me 25B Ikov and looks like he's back at it again.

    Link to current Sythe account: http://sythe.org/members/424074-phil000.html
    Link to banned Sythe account(s): http://sythe.org/members/421974-lunarphysics.html
    Why you think they are ban evading (just an IP audit match is NOT ENOUGH!: He's buying the same thing he bought last time... When I say bought I mean scammed.
     
  2. Shin

    Shin Join the Sythe.org Discord
    Retired Administrator Legendary Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2007
    Posts:
    14,172
    Referrals:
    23
    Sythe Gold:
    198
    Discord Unique ID:
    777373911821713408
    Pool Shark (4) Village Drunk <3 n4n0 (29) Sythe's 20th Anniversary Battleship Champion
    Phil000 ban evading.

    Hammered.
     
< Evening14 scammer - $195 | Rainynight1 >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site