Adblock breaks this site

Personal Guild Wars 2 Account

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by jmcviray, May 8, 2013.

  1. jmcviray

    jmcviray Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2012
    Posts:
    89
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Personal Guild Wars 2 Account

    I want to sell my personal Guild Wars 2 Account. I played it for days, I didn't enjoy it that much. So I want to sell it. If you want to buy it you can pm me here. I can go with a MM but I'm not paying for it. If you have other games, like Neverwinter account or something you can offer it. I'm also into League of Legends so just offer.


    PROOF: http://imgur.com/RwTnGIP

    Want more proof? Just pm me here. I'm not going to give my skype away unless you're willing to do serious business.
     
  2. jmcviray

    jmcviray Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2012
    Posts:
    89
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Personal Guild Wars 2 Account

    24 Hours bump, it is still available
     
  3. ruedasexy

    ruedasexy Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 10, 2013
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Personal Guild Wars 2 Account

    Hi. how much is the account?
     
  4. jmcviray

    jmcviray Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2012
    Posts:
    89
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Personal Guild Wars 2 Account

    Hello, feel free to offer. You can pm me if you're interested.
     
  5. jmcviray

    jmcviray Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2012
    Posts:
    89
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Personal Guild Wars 2 Account

    BUMPity BUMP! :DD
     
  6. rome1122

    rome1122 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2011
    Posts:
    251
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Personal Guild Wars 2 Account

    I'll offer 7$, pm me if interested
     
  7. jmcviray

    jmcviray Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2012
    Posts:
    89
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Personal Guild Wars 2 Account

    Talking to a person right now who has a higher offer than $7.
     
  8. rome1122

    rome1122 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2011
    Posts:
    251
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Personal Guild Wars 2 Account

    How much do you want then?
     
  9. jmcviray

    jmcviray Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2012
    Posts:
    89
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Personal Guild Wars 2 Account

    Looking for more than $25.
     
  10. jmcviray

    jmcviray Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2012
    Posts:
    89
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Personal Guild Wars 2 Account

    This bump is really friendly and free.
     
  11. jmcviray

    jmcviray Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2012
    Posts:
    89
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Personal Guild Wars 2 Account

    Please close this thread, I will make a new one with updated pictures and levels.
     
< WTT Wow Account for GW2 Key/Account | The Basic Aion Kinah Guide >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site