Adblock breaks this site

PERFECT 1 def pure maxed in questing!!

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by rocky93, Sep 6, 2009.

  1. rocky93

    rocky93 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2009
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PERFECT 1 def pure maxed in questing!!

    SWAP SWAP SWAP SWAP FORGOT IT BUT ITS A SWAP SWAP SWAP SWAP SWAP SWAP SWAP IM LOOKING FOR !!@@ :)

    LOoking for a awesome pure? you came right. Im gonna do this short, i want to swap my pure for a good def pker or a high main , or anything rare , come with suggestions, NO SUGGESTIONS WILL BE IGNORED!! :))))):love:

    Stats are : 60 attack 84 str 1 def 31 pray 81 mage 70 range 76 hp 69 combat. Quests/achivements: Addy gloves,Full zamorak book,Desert treasure finished , Animal magnetism finished , Climbing boots, monkey madness completed ETC ETC ETC :embar: all pure quests needed are finished!

    I HAVE ALL PREVIOUS INFORMATION BECAUSE I CREATED THE ACCOUNT :):)


    [​IMG]

    ATM I HAVE EMAIL AND RECOVERY QUESTIONS BECAUSE I HAD A BAD DEAL WITH SOMEONE WICH I WONT BE NAMING HERE , BUT I WILL GIVE ALL PREVIOUS INFORMATION + CURRENT !! :) :mad:


    [​IMG]

    ye u like them stats dont u ;)

    [​IMG]

    yeah i know SHIT poor :( altough can make alot with 77 fishing it got :)

    [​IMG]

    Yeah 63 questpoints is alot for a pure :) CBA taking the pic to show addy gloves but i can show them INGAME if its a must.

    [​IMG]

    owns :) only had 1 offence and its for a mute , but its appealable!! :)

    So thats all i guess , BTW The acc has a SUPER GOOD NAME , really its awesome and i think everyone likes it.

    POST YOUR OFFER HERE AND IF I LIKE IT IL PM MY MSN :)
     
  2. Inventor

    Inventor Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    PERFECT 1 def pure maxed in questing!!

    Can you please make the pictures smaller and use proper grammer/capitalization, etc.

    It appears you're trying to sell something, not get rid of it. Please treat it as so.

    I recommend this guide especially for you:

    http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?p=5153040#post5153040

    Educating Users,
    Ethan
     
  3. rocky93

    rocky93 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2009
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PERFECT 1 def pure maxed in questing!!

    thanks il check it out.
     
  4. Boba155

    Boba155 Member

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2009
    Posts:
    59
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PERFECT 1 def pure maxed in questing!!

    Rocky93, are you selling this for S M X D or S Q 3 Z Y? Because he claims you are...
     
  5. Try and run

    Try and run Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2008
    Posts:
    2,002
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PERFECT 1 def pure maxed in questing!!

    I would be cautious when trading Rocky93, he's made multiple threads trying to sell this account in the past two days. These are the other two http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=683953 and http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=684524
    After I mentioned on his last thread that he had supposedly sold it to another person, who had messaged me saying he would sell it. I would be careful, I was interested but it seems a bit fishy now.
     
  6. Leveling's Leveling

    Leveling's Leveling Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2009
    Posts:
    157
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PERFECT 1 def pure maxed in questing!!

    and if the post above try and run is correct, this would say it isn't his account.
     
  7. rocky93

    rocky93 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2009
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PERFECT 1 def pure maxed in questing!!

    This is true , the reason is that i got scammed , check my thread got pics and proof.
     
< Trading my accounts For someone to X-FER GP FOR ME | Selling Level 61 with 13m+ Look!! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site