Adblock breaks this site

Pepsimax Or Coke

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Pepsimax, Nov 27, 2008.

?

Pepsimax or Coke

Poll closed Dec 27, 2008.
  1. Pepsimax

    11 vote(s)
    17.5%
  2. Coke

    44 vote(s)
    69.8%
  3. None

    8 vote(s)
    12.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White_Wolf_X

    White_Wolf_X Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Pepsimax Or Coke

    Coke. I don't like the taste of pepsi taste like crap.
     
  2. jassa32

    jassa32 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2007
    Posts:
    320
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    Pepsimax Or Coke

    pepsi max is way better tastes great
     
  3. 3ugene0wnz

    3ugene0wnz Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Pepsimax Or Coke

    they both taste the same to me hahahaha
     
  4. Petethemerch

    Petethemerch Apprentice

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2008
    Posts:
    659
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pepsimax Or Coke

    I dont really care but voted coke as i drink it the most :p

    I drink pepsi though
     
< Are you christian or pagan? | selling names. >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site