Adblock breaks this site

PC on High Level Mains

Discussion in 'Price Checks' started by I Am Hunter, Nov 19, 2015.

  1. I Am Hunter

    I Am Hunter 1v1 me club penguin
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2015
    Posts:
    801
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    Dolan Trump Two Factor Authentication User Halloween 2015 Christmas 2015 Valentine's Day 2016 Easter 2016
    PC on High Level Mains

    Been wondering for a while now... These are all Rs3 accounts

    Would like a PC on a Comp cape account with all 120s

    Also have two accounts that are almost maxed, 99 in all skills, no special gear, pets, or anything, just base 99 in all. Would like to know the price of these also if anyone could.


    any estimates appreciated, if you have an exact price on the first one you are a god, thus expected estimates :p
     
  2. I Am Hunter

    I Am Hunter 1v1 me club penguin
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2015
    Posts:
    801
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    Dolan Trump Two Factor Authentication User Halloween 2015 Christmas 2015 Valentine's Day 2016 Easter 2016
    PC on High Level Mains

    5char
     
  3. Accounts Shop

    Accounts Shop Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2015
    Posts:
    364
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PC on High Level Mains

    accounts of this type are hard to sell without hundreds of vouches behind the belt due to their high value ... but realisticly i'd imagine the comp cape account could go for like 300M 07 gp, if you did manage to find a buyer.

    if you had lets say 15-20k in vouches' value, i think that the comp cape could go for significantly more, maybe near the 1 bil 07 mark if you found the right buyer.

    just my 2 cents
     
  4. Maker

    Maker Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2015
    Posts:
    111
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PC on High Level Mains

    I think its 500m per maxed.
     
  5. Shindyy

    Shindyy Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2015
    Posts:
    275
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PC on High Level Mains

    Sometimes there are people who are looking for these maxed accounts.. and the most of them would pay 500m+ (trusted of course)
     
  6. I Am Hunter

    I Am Hunter 1v1 me club penguin
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2015
    Posts:
    801
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    Dolan Trump Two Factor Authentication User Halloween 2015 Christmas 2015 Valentine's Day 2016 Easter 2016
    PC on High Level Mains

    mk, ty for pcs
     
  7. MferJones

    MferJones Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2015
    Posts:
    237
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    74
    PC on High Level Mains

    free bump
     
< PC on level 115 07 Main ~~ | Price Check! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site