Adblock breaks this site

PC on a High Level Pure

Discussion in 'Price Checks' started by AccusedRS, Oct 19, 2011.

  1. AccusedRS

    AccusedRS Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2011
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    PC on a High Level Pure

    Had this pure for around a year, it also has quite a cool name, below I have listed the account features and pictures.

    Quests:
    - Desert Treasure
    - Recipe For Disaster (Adamant Gloves)
    - Monkey Madness
    - Death Plateau
    - Lost City
    - Horror from the Deep
    - Mountain Daughter
    - Elemental Workshop I
    - Elemental Workshop II

    Stats:
    [​IMG]

    Items:
    [​IMG]
     
  2. StealTheKo

    StealTheKo Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2011
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PC on a High Level Pure

    With out the cash this account is worth roughly 20m - 10$

    With the cash probably 90m - 45$
     
  3. AccusedRS

    AccusedRS Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2011
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    PC on a High Level Pure

    Ouch.
     
  4. moue

    moue Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2009
    Posts:
    178
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PC on a High Level Pure

    I must dissagree with that :eek: I don't know current prices but that accounts gotta be worth atleast 30-50m easy without the GP/items.
     
  5. Lillie_Services

    Lillie_Services Titanium
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 22, 2011
    Posts:
    1,972
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PC on a High Level Pure

    Ready for altar praying, pure with a good ranging, plus magic level.
    If it would have 99 levels, it would be worth a lot but still, 50M, add up 70M if you sell all your items with it.
     
< Price Check Level 3 Skiller | Zerker! I need a PC please(; >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site