Adblock breaks this site

Pc my character pl0x :3

Discussion in 'Price Checks' started by Velozity, Nov 16, 2011.

  1. Velozity

    Velozity Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2011
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pc my character pl0x :3

    As title says, I'd like a price check on this character.

    Stats;
    [​IMG]

    What do yall think?
     
  2. Earrow

    Earrow Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2009
    Posts:
    215
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pc my character pl0x :3

    $80-$120

    You could try and turn it into a barrows pure
     
  3. Velozity

    Velozity Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2011
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pc my character pl0x :3

    Dont know about that, I'd like a good price to sell it for so I can start over or look for new accs here.
     
  4. Velozity

    Velozity Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2011
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pc my character pl0x :3

    Could more ppl say what they think? I need to be sure.
     
  5. DiceGam3

    DiceGam3 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2011
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pc my character pl0x :3

    60-100$ u think. And i think toom that you should make this account barrows pure :)
     
< Price check on 23,000+ runescape membership loyalty points | Price Check 60 attack Rune Pure >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site