Paypal Transactions

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Stelios, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Paypal Transactions
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 8, 2015 at 5:49 AM
  2. Stelios
    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2015
    Posts:
    216
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4

    Stelios Active Member

    Paypal Transactions

    Hi this may be the wrong place to post a thread but I need to know.

    When does the time to claim money back from a dispute does a user have? I want to buy an account but if the account is taken back, I want to know how long I have to claim it back before nothing can be done about it.

    I read its 180 days after payment but I need to confirm as the seller is telling me I can do it whenever.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 9, 2015 at 3:43 PM
  4. R
    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2011
    Posts:
    19,571
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    572
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 Sythe Awards 2013 Winner

    R Legend
    Retired Administrator Roary Donor Mudkips Legendary

    Paypal Transactions

< Account Recovery | I use to have a username here >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site