Adblock breaks this site

[Paypal] Selling Purple Phat

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Eazy, Jan 8, 2010.

  1. Eazy

    Eazy Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2006
    Posts:
    167
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    [Paypal] Selling Purple Phat

    Trade + Paypal. Post offers here.
     
  2. maacitajs

    maacitajs Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2010
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Selling Purple Phat

  3. Usa

    Usa The one and only.
    $200 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2006
    Posts:
    1,666
    Referrals:
    129
    Sythe Gold:
    714
    Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? (2) Potamus
    [Paypal] Selling Purple Phat

    Trade + 10$.
     
  4. Eazy

    Eazy Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2006
    Posts:
    167
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    [Paypal] Selling Purple Phat

    Thanks for the bump.
     
  5. Eazy

    Eazy Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2006
    Posts:
    167
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    [Paypal] Selling Purple Phat

    Still taking offers
     
  6. Fatih

    Fatih ๘̯͡ζWidsom ๘̯͡ζWithin
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2009
    Posts:
    1,737
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    [Paypal] Selling Purple Phat

    Trade + 20$?
     
  7. Eazy

    Eazy Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2006
    Posts:
    167
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    [Paypal] Selling Purple Phat

    added you to talk
     
  8. Murder

    Murder Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2010
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Selling Purple Phat

    Would you take 25$
     
  9. Eazy

    Eazy Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2006
    Posts:
    167
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    [Paypal] Selling Purple Phat

    Lol I just went to login and I think I got hacked. Anyways, recovering atm. All trades on hold :(

    EDIT: yea, my purple got dropped along with my cashpile and stuff. Always have a bank pin lawl.
     
  10. Merchant_in_the_dark

    Merchant_in_the_dark Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2007
    Posts:
    2,452
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Selling Purple Phat

    Ouch. Run an antivirus!

    Well, phatcount--. Could be a good thing.
     
  11. Eazy

    Eazy Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2006
    Posts:
    167
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    [Paypal] Selling Purple Phat

    It was actually dropped in the party room, so it still exists with some really lucky kid. Lol, my fault for not securing my account.
     
  12. Merchant_in_the_dark

    Merchant_in_the_dark Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2007
    Posts:
    2,452
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Selling Purple Phat

    Computer security is more important TBH. I have 1b+ on my only account, and I don't have a bank PIN just because it takes too long to enter lol. As long as you don't download a keylogger, you can't be hacked.
     
  13. Eazy

    Eazy Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2006
    Posts:
    167
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    [Paypal] Selling Purple Phat

    I ran a virus scan and I found a trojan. Thanks for the advice -_-
     
  14. range own

    range own Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2008
    Posts:
    243
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Selling Purple Phat

    ill buy trade + 30$, i got enuf to spare, add me
     
  15. bb_27

    bb_27 Member

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2010
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Selling Purple Phat

    too bad about the p-hat. but then again I would always prioritise my computer security over my runescape. I think you should to. If you can, try and secure your paypal or any bank details you may have entered? you would be bummed to see them get hacked.. just words of advice...
     
< [$10] Cheap Selling Level 101 With 4 99's , Going First If Trusted! | Is there a way to keep people from posting inaccurate or useless information in H&R? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site