Adblock breaks this site

[PAYPAL] Selling Obby Mauler

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Power of Truth, Feb 9, 2009.

  1. Power of Truth

    Power of Truth Member

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2008
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Selling Obby Mauler

    Copied and pasted from RSBot forums. My username there is the same, except without spaces.


    REMEMBER: PAYPAL OFFERS ONLY


    This obby mauler is for sale. It has 160k on it, so that's like $.48 ($3/1M) + the amount you'd buy for the stats. I know that seems like it's not worth the trouble, but I spent my time leveling this account, and I feel like I should get every last bit I can get out of it when I finally sell it.
    No recoveries, no pin, and only 1 password ever used. I give as much info as I possibly can to help you recover (that includes IP address account was made on and ISP).

    REMEMBER: PAYPAL OFFERS ONLY


    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
    I trained fishing and cooking a little when I got bored of strength training. Most cooking, however, was from cooking beef to eat while camping at cows. I don't expect any of the skills to have any affect on the pricing, just thought I'd add that in. ;)

    AUTO WIN: $10USD now! Buy now!

    We will only use a middle man. They must post on the topic with their MSN info, as well as PM (for archive purposes). I know I seem a bit protective, but I've been scammed before, even only once, and it left a bad taste in my mouth for a couple days. I do not want that to happen to me again, nor my customers.


    Contact MSN: [email protected]


    REMEMBER: PAYPAL OFFERS ONLY


    If you feel the need to go first, you must claim and cancel before I trade the account. I recommend using a Middle Man, though.
    I absolutely will not go first, under any circumstances.
     
  2. 16th street

    16th street Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2009
    Posts:
    114
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Selling Obby Mauler

    Very legit, trusted trader.

    Goodluck selling, great deal.
     
  3. Ownage shot

    Ownage shot Member

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2007
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Selling Obby Mauler

    Ill offer you $10 for it if interested hit me up on MSN
     
  4. Envy My Obby

    Envy My Obby Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2008
    Posts:
    248
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Selling Obby Mauler

    If this was posted on Rsbot I would like pictures of offences lol, Just a thought.
     
  5. Power of Truth

    Power of Truth Member

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2008
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Selling Obby Mauler

    [​IMG]


    And, Ownage, I've added you.
     
  6. Power of Truth

    Power of Truth Member

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2008
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Selling Obby Mauler

    BUMP!

    Ownage still hasn't come on MSN.
     
  7. Ae M

    Ae M Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2008
    Posts:
    367
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Selling Obby Mauler

    I will bid $7 if no one else takes it.
     
  8. Power of Truth

    Power of Truth Member

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2008
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Selling Obby Mauler

    I think I saw you online but you logged out right after I logged in lol
     
  9. Power of Truth

    Power of Truth Member

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2008
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Selling Obby Mauler

    BUMP! $10 is the top offer. I'll take it if we're ever both online at the same time lol.

    EDIT: May take Ae M on the offer.
     
  10. Power of Truth

    Power of Truth Member

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2008
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Selling Obby Mauler

    BUMP again!
    Got a MiddleMan (Mike_w_99) on MSN, waiting for either Ownage or Ae M to log in!


    Still for sale! $10 is Auto win


    EDIT: Mike_w_99 hasn't been on in awhile and we're never on at the same time, so I've gone with Badger191.
     
  11. Badger191

    Badger191 Degenerate
    Badger191 Donor

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2006
    Posts:
    3,533
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    2,263
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    299558299874099200
    Discord Username:
    BadgerBadger#5233
    Pokémon Trainer Two Factor Authentication User
    [PAYPAL] Selling Obby Mauler

< Reported for a friend. | Selling 3 very nice accounts!!!!!! All with 1 mil!!! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site