Adblock breaks this site

[PAYPAL] Selling lvl 125

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by DELCCI, Oct 10, 2009.

  1. DELCCI

    DELCCI Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2009
    Posts:
    146
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Selling lvl 125

    Selling this nice level 125 F2P account.
    The account has bank pin but I dont remember it, havent been behind the pc for 2 or more months.
    So, I will be gone again in two days, so I hope I can sell it as fast as possible.

    MSN: [email protected]

    The account also has Dragon gloves, major quests done.
    + The bank is worth about 7m.


    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  2. zemika

    zemika Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2009
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Selling lvl 125

  3. Brendan iZ Pro

    Brendan iZ Pro Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2009
    Posts:
    133
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Selling lvl 125

    msn buddy ?
     
  4. DELCCI

    DELCCI Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2009
    Posts:
    146
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Selling lvl 125

  5. DELCCI

    DELCCI Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2009
    Posts:
    146
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Selling lvl 125

    Bumps.
     
  6. DELCCI

    DELCCI Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2009
    Posts:
    146
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Selling lvl 125

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Added banks.
     
< trading cod4 tenth prestige for an rs account main! | S> lvl 128cb with 118m (PAYPAL) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site