Adblock breaks this site

[paypal]Selling level 99 with 99 mage!

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Ill auto for you, Mar 8, 2009.

  1. Ill auto for you

    Ill auto for you Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2008
    Posts:
    214
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [paypal]Selling level 99 with 99 mage!

    Hello Here i'm selling this awsome fcking pure!! 99 mage all hard quest done .. I WILL NOT GO 1st WE use OMM U PAY FEES..


    my msn is [email protected]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  2. maining ice

    maining ice Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2009
    Posts:
    91
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [paypal]Selling level 99 with 99 mage!

    DONT TRUST THIS GUY HE SCAMMED ME I GAVE HIM p2p PIN AND A PURE FOR HIS SKILLER HE BLOCKED ME RIGHT AFTER I TOLD HIM MY STUFF
     
< [Paypal][Swap] Selling Level 65 Hybrid! DT DONE, LOST CITY DONE! MUST SELL!! | Acc sale, take [paypal] or other Accounts 131 and 103cmb sale >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site