Adblock breaks this site

[PayPal]Selling Level 77 Cheap! LOOK!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by I Sporadic I, Jun 26, 2008.

  1. I Sporadic I

    I Sporadic I Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    [PayPal]Selling Level 77 Cheap! LOOK!

    Hello Sythe Users.
    I Sporadic I Here to sell A Level 77 Account.
    Here are some pictures of it, providing proof of no recovs,bank pin, stats and bank.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Post Your Bids And Msns On This Thread.
    Thank You.
    Im Using my brothers msn atm
    so [email protected]
    plz add
     
  2. SH4D3S

    SH4D3S Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 18, 2008
    Posts:
    1,672
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PayPal]Selling Level 77 Cheap! LOOK!

    Dude - Just a bit of advise - When it say's the I.P you last logged in from, scribble over it or something. Just for safety. Oh and cross out your name - People can bann you on Runescape if they know your name since your Account Trading. Tell name to someone if they are a serious buyer.
     
  3. SH4D3S

    SH4D3S Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 18, 2008
    Posts:
    1,672
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PayPal]Selling Level 77 Cheap! LOOK!

    Just pointing it out since your pretty new to Sythe. :)
     
  4. I Sporadic I

    I Sporadic I Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    [PayPal]Selling Level 77 Cheap! LOOK!

    Okay Sorry.
     
  5. SH4D3S

    SH4D3S Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 18, 2008
    Posts:
    1,672
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PayPal]Selling Level 77 Cheap! LOOK!

    Nothing to be sorry about. Just telling you something. :)
     
  6. I Sporadic I

    I Sporadic I Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    [PayPal]Selling Level 77 Cheap! LOOK!

    Still Selling.
    I May Be Selling The Account To SH4D3S.
    So if there are any other buyers, please post here.
    highest offer will win.
     
  7. Jimmy

    Jimmy Ghost
    Retired Sectional Moderator $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2008
    Posts:
    2,421
    Referrals:
    10
    Sythe Gold:
    25
    [PayPal]Selling Level 77 Cheap! LOOK!

    Your Host is Verizon.net, your IP address is 71.243.158.157 and you live in Buffalo, New York. Also, if I had a court order, I could find out your precise location, and your name. Blackout your IP next time. Nice account BTW.
     
  8. I Sporadic I

    I Sporadic I Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    [PayPal]Selling Level 77 Cheap! LOOK!

    haha thanks.
     
< Looking for 95+ main | Selling lvl 92 barrows pure!!82+str 16 rune defenders@famous name@! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site