Adblock breaks this site

[PayPal]Selling 250M RSGP - Trusted users ONLY

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by ShockWaveee, Mar 10, 2011.

  1. ShockWaveee

    ShockWaveee Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2009
    Posts:
    869
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PayPal]Selling 250M RSGP - Trusted users ONLY

    Looking to sell 250M all at once to a trusted user. Looking for about $0.70/m. Payment must be from a Verified + Bank funded PayPal. I'm willing to go first. I will ONLY be selling to very respected/trusted users.

    [email protected] = MSN.
     
  2. Arcaida

    Arcaida Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,446
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PayPal]Selling 250M RSGP - Trusted users ONLY

    I'll buy them all, PM you my msn, will do 0.7/mil, please save them all for me, I'm at school now, will be on 4-5 hours later to do the trade, thanks <3
     
  3. The cow

    The cow Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2007
    Posts:
    789
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PayPal]Selling 250M RSGP - Trusted users ONLY

    U wanna sell to me? I got a Bank Verified Paypal add me on msn
     
  4. ShockWaveee

    ShockWaveee Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2009
    Posts:
    869
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PayPal]Selling 250M RSGP - Trusted users ONLY

    No offense to either of you but neither of you are on the level of trusted that I was looking for. Looking for someone along the lines of Plznate, Viou, etc.
     
  5. The cow

    The cow Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2007
    Posts:
    789
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PayPal]Selling 250M RSGP - Trusted users ONLY

    Then PM the few trusted ones instead of posting a thread for every1 to see or just add them...
     
  6. Painted Rain

    Painted Rain Guru

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2011
    Posts:
    1,113
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PayPal]Selling 250M RSGP - Trusted users ONLY

    I'll buy it for 162.5$. Hit me up if interested.
     
  7. ShockWaveee

    ShockWaveee Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2009
    Posts:
    869
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PayPal]Selling 250M RSGP - Trusted users ONLY

    Perhaps you missed that part. Thanks anyway.
     
< [trustworthy Gp Sales] | [chaotic Soul] Selling 215m For $170 >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site