Adblock breaks this site

[paypal]selling 17m!!!![paypal]

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by nick1994, Sep 28, 2008.

  1. nick1994

    nick1994 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2008
    Posts:
    95
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [paypal]selling 17m!!!![paypal]

    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    IM SELLING 17M!! PAYPAL ONLY ONLY USEING F2P HIGH CRATER

    I DO NOT GO FIRST REMEMBER!!!

    MSN: [email protected]
     
  2. godjarod

    godjarod Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2008
    Posts:
    484
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [paypal]selling 17m!!!![paypal]

    Wanted to buy all cash 3$ ea .. But this guy did't want to use a legal mm when i wanted to pay fee's .. I would't trust him sounds really fishy
     
  3. Th33Narb

    Th33Narb Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2007
    Posts:
    389
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [paypal]selling 17m!!!![paypal]

    Yes a few days ago he was also selling mills, I added him and when I asked for a mm, he blocked me.
     
  4. WowLord

    WowLord Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    [paypal]selling 17m!!!![paypal]

    im selling around 50mill of Rs gold if u interested let me know .
    ty
     
  5. Smiffy

    Smiffy Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    [paypal]selling 17m!!!![paypal]

    Add me on MSN [email protected]
     
  6. ♫├┤uffi€♪

    ♫├┤uffi€♪ Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2008
    Posts:
    1,326
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [paypal]selling 17m!!!![paypal]

    I tried buying an account off this kid and he expected me to go first because he was "too trusted" to go first to anyone.

    Fail.
     
  7. Smiffy

    Smiffy Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    [paypal]selling 17m!!!![paypal]

    Seems like no one trusts this kid. Be carefull.
     
< [WU/MONEYGRAM]SELLING 20-30M ($3-4 usd ea)[WU/MONEYGRAM] | vgsgame [Gold shop] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site