[PayPal][RSGP]Custom Writing Service

Discussion in 'Real Life/Miscellaneous Guide & eBook Sales' started by KingBeast, Feb 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
[PayPal][RSGP]Custom Writing Service
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 29, 2012 at 12:19 AM
  2. KingBeast
    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2010
    Posts:
    289
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    445
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Two Factor Authentication User Potamus

    KingBeast Previously known as beast brooks
    $200 USD Donor New

    [PayPal][RSGP]Custom Writing Service

    Hello Sythe!

    Now I am not completely sure if I am allowed to do this on Sythe (it is entirely legal) but in the meantime, I would like to offer a brand new service! Considering the fact that I get extremely well grades in pretty much all subjects that involve writing, I would like to offer my writing skills to those who can afford it :) Now don't get me wrong, the material or whatever I provide to you is not entirely your property and I would not suggest using it and turning it in as your own work; you should take the ideas from it or rephrase it so it sounds like your own work and the teacher isn't suspicious. If you would like a sample of my work, you may request one :)


    Terms of Service:
    1) I will only write/compose work in English and in the following subjects: English, History, Economics, Chemistry (lab write-ups).
    2) You may make a request if your paper area/subject is not on my list
    3) Requests must be made reasonably, I will not write an essay/work when it is due the next day; you must allow me a few days to do the work
    4) You MUST provide all of the material necessary to complete the work, I will not waste my time looking for information
    5) Any attempt to upload it online/sell online will result in an immediate request for ban and I WILL pursue legal action for plagiarism.


    How the transaction works:

    1) You place an order
    Order a custom essay on this thread by posting or shooting me a Private Message. If I agree to write the work for you, you will pay me
    2) You send additional information
    You are REQUIRED to send additional files with information about the topic and can include a specific outline of what you would like. If you have any questions or some changes should be made in your custom essay (before it is presented to you), you are also welcome to contact me.
    3) Order is completed
    After the custom essay is completed it is checked for plagiarism and sent to the e-mail address you specified during the order process. In case you are not completely satisfied with our custom essay and feel that something was omitted, you are welcome to request amendments that will be added in a matter of a few hours.


    You are certainly more than welcome to post feedback evaluating my work. :D


    I will only accept payment through PayPal or RSGP. Before starting work, I will send you an email and have you write a response back saying that you have ordered this work and shall not chargeback.
     
< Only For The Serious Money-Maker: 25% monthly ROI | Selling Paypal Verification Method [RSGP] [TRADES]] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site