Adblock breaks this site

[PayPal Only]99 Hunter Starter - 26m Cash

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by creilya, Jun 24, 2010.

  1. creilya

    creilya Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2009
    Posts:
    101
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PayPal Only]99 Hunter Starter - 26m Cash

    Clearly, it was botted.

    [email protected] if you're interested. You MUST post on this thread though, I'm a bit tired of the scammers pretending that "My sythe is down, my friend told me about your thread".


    Anyway, gold4rs offered $50 for it, so I guess if anyone can match / beat that it'd be nice. I'm not gonna set a minimum though.

    OMM if you want, I really don't want to go first though, so just know that.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  2. Knews

    Knews Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2010
    Posts:
    81
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PayPal Only]99 Hunter Starter - 26m Cash

    5 $ to start ya off.
     
  3. High Times

    High Times Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2010
    Posts:
    44
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PayPal Only]99 Hunter Starter - 26m Cash

    I'll buy right now for $35 I have added you on msn!
     
  4. codybrier9987

    codybrier9987 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2009
    Posts:
    338
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PayPal Only]99 Hunter Starter - 26m Cash

    adding u
     
< [CHEAP]Selling Pure With 17mil + 90 Fishing![CHEAP] | [PAYPAL]Selling 112 main 1670 total. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site