[PAYPAL] Need Middle Man

Discussion in 'Archives' started by voodoo_magic, Mar 26, 2008.

[PAYPAL] Need Middle Man
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 26, 2008 at 1:43 PM
  2. voodoo_magic
    Referrals:
    0

    voodoo_magic Guest

    [PAYPAL] Need Middle Man

    Need middleman for account sale. Buyer will send money to you and I will send account password. MM verify no recoveries and change password. After MM gives new password to buyer and sends the remainder of money (after paypal fees and possible MM fees) to me.

    Post below.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 26, 2008 at 2:01 PM
  4. crik
    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2007
    Posts:
    430
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    crik Forum Addict

    [PAYPAL] Need Middle Man

    I need a few vouches here so if you want I can mm it, I have a business paypal account and I buy/sell account's all the time, currently making www.crikio.com.

    Over 20b sold in 2007, all from staking
     
  5. Unread #3 - Mar 26, 2008 at 2:25 PM
  6. voodoo_magic
    Referrals:
    0

    voodoo_magic Guest

    [PAYPAL] Need Middle Man

    not a chance sorry too high value for no reputation mm
     
  7. Unread #4 - Mar 26, 2008 at 3:16 PM
  8. sad mofo
    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2007
    Posts:
    279
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    sad mofo Forum Addict
    Banned

    [PAYPAL] Need Middle Man

    I'll mm for you if you want, msn is in sig
     
  9. Unread #5 - Mar 26, 2008 at 4:45 PM
  10. voodoo_magic
    Referrals:
    0

    voodoo_magic Guest

    [PAYPAL] Need Middle Man

    I'd of said yes to you viper buyer says no :(.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Mar 27, 2008 at 2:16 AM
  12. MrGoosey
    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Posts:
    1,132
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    MrGoosey Guru
    Banned

    [PAYPAL] Need Middle Man

    Still Looking?

    Wah Viper got rejected, but I can do it. Vouches are on signature.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Mar 27, 2008 at 11:13 AM
  14. Xtern
    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2007
    Posts:
    1,495
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Xtern Guru
    Banned

    [PAYPAL] Need Middle Man

    i can mm if you would want me to
     
  15. Unread #8 - Mar 27, 2008 at 12:40 PM
  16. thijs.
    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2008
    Posts:
    398
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    thijs. Forum Addict
    Banned

    [PAYPAL] Need Middle Man

    I could do this job.
     
  17. Unread #9 - Mar 27, 2008 at 2:22 PM
  18. Eric
    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2007
    Posts:
    3,344
    Referrals:
    13
    Sythe Gold:
    25

    Eric Grand Master
    Banned

    [PAYPAL] Need Middle Man

    Tell the nigga viper is 1337nub ngr round these parts.
     
< ~~Rsgold4u's Training and more!!!~~ | !@#$sellin Amazing Pures$#@! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site