Adblock breaks this site

[PAYPAL] Need Combat training [42 Vouches]

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by Classics, Dec 30, 2010.

  1. Classics

    Classics Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2010
    Posts:
    2,261
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Need Combat training [42 Vouches]

    Hello I am looking for some one to do some combat training for me. I need a account trained from 40 attack 55 str and 40 def to 80-80-80. I am looking for the best deal so leave your offers. I will not be going first, you will be paid when the job is complete.
     
  2. lilpjer

    lilpjer Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2009
    Posts:
    2,009
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Need Combat training [42 Vouches]

    I'll do it. We can negotiate a price.
     
  3. Classics

    Classics Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2010
    Posts:
    2,261
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Need Combat training [42 Vouches]

    added on msn.
     
  4. Classics

    Classics Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2010
    Posts:
    2,261
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Need Combat training [42 Vouches]

    Bump :)
     
  5. amtothepm

    amtothepm Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2010
    Posts:
    330
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Need Combat training [42 Vouches]

  6. Classics

    Classics Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2010
    Posts:
    2,261
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Need Combat training [42 Vouches]

  7. Shalom

    Shalom Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2010
    Posts:
    409
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Need Combat training [42 Vouches]

    I could do this later when I get back my computer, will go through SW?
     
  8. Classics

    Classics Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2010
    Posts:
    2,261
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Need Combat training [42 Vouches]

    I don't wan't it done through sw.
     
  9. VenomOS

    VenomOS Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2010
    Posts:
    352
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Need Combat training [42 Vouches]

    I'll do all 3 to 60 for free if you want, I need to get some trust.
    It's cool if you don't trust me >.<
     
  10. Classics

    Classics Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2010
    Posts:
    2,261
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Need Combat training [42 Vouches]

    Looking to get the whole job done ;)
     
  11. superman sp

    superman sp Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2010
    Posts:
    1,047
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Need Combat training [42 Vouches]

    classic, how much r u willing to pay? i can do it all with perfect fighter
     
  12. Classics

    Classics Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2010
    Posts:
    2,261
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Need Combat training [42 Vouches]

    I am looking for offers ;)
     
  13. superman sp

    superman sp Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2010
    Posts:
    1,047
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Need Combat training [42 Vouches]

    how bout 20$?
     
  14. Classics

    Classics Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2010
    Posts:
    2,261
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Need Combat training [42 Vouches]

    Leading offer at this time.
     
  15. Motive

    Motive Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2010
    Posts:
    141
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Need Combat training [42 Vouches]

    yo we talking on msn im mr.hawt 20 for thing :D
     
  16. Classics

    Classics Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2010
    Posts:
    2,261
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Need Combat training [42 Vouches]

    Motive is doing the job for me.
     
  17. Sunshine Imp

    Sunshine Imp Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2010
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Need Combat training [42 Vouches]

    i dont have 42 vouches but ill do it for 15$ since im trying to get known msn me?
     
  18. Classics

    Classics Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2010
    Posts:
    2,261
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Need Combat training [42 Vouches]

    The job has already been given to some one so please take your spam off my thread. That is a false scam report and has no evidence of me doing anything wrong. You have no right to post on my thread when you have no clue what your talking about.
     
< Need 80 dung | Free Tutorial Island And 1-20 Skills Free Service! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site