Adblock breaks this site

[PAYPAL][My Method] Buying 200m

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by white_razor0, Nov 29, 2010.

  1. white_razor0

    white_razor0 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2005
    Posts:
    1,569
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL][My Method] Buying 200m

    Buying 200m @ $.50 a mill prices are negotiable..

    Please pm me your offers or post here and I'll give you my msn.
     
  2. Voda

    Voda Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2010
    Posts:
    1,085
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL][My Method] Buying 200m

    I would do 80c a Mill Depending on Guide Requirments M/h?
     
  3. white_razor0

    white_razor0 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2005
    Posts:
    1,569
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL][My Method] Buying 200m

    I can do around 30-35M p/h

    you'd need an additional 60M on the account for my method, but it will still be there when I'm finished.
     
< Buying GP for Host | Buying 300m+ >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site