Adblock breaks this site

{Paypal}Level 70 Range Tank w/ 3m+

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by gooberboy686, May 23, 2009.

  1. gooberboy686

    gooberboy686 Apprentice

    Joined:
    May 27, 2007
    Posts:
    761
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    {Paypal}Level 70 Range Tank w/ 3m+

    I'm really bored with this starter tank, so I've just decided to sell it for a bit of Paypal. I'm not going first. If you can find a free MM that is trusted, I'll check them out before use. Otherwise, you'll be going first.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    I've put this up for sale on both Sythe and Cryptx, so please don't create an issue about it. The membership is now down to 11 days. All of the god books are filled. I really don't want much for the account, just enough to compensate for membership costs and time. Post offers if you're interested, and make them in Paypal only. No swaps or Runescape gold.
    [email protected]
    A/W - 30$
     
< [PIN]Skiller 70 Wood cutting[LEGIT] | lvl 115 [PP 50$] or Ijji cards >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site