Adblock breaks this site

[Paypal] Level 100 -Fire Cape- -50m-

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by fromdhood101, Nov 20, 2008.

  1. fromdhood101

    fromdhood101 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2007
    Posts:
    440
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Level 100 -Fire Cape- -50m-



    If you are under the age of 18, I now REQUIRE phone verification. This is for my own security. If you insist you're over the age of 18, you must prove so.

    AIM - Moneyboy4545 (See Below Conditions Before Messaging Me.)
    MSN - [email protected] (See Below Conditions Before Messaging Me.)

    This account has over 40m in items, and 10m cash. Here are some pictures.

    Stats:

    [​IMG]

    Items: (More Junk In the Bank)

    [​IMG]


    Look Closely to this! :

    I WILL NOT GO FIRST. I have gotten burned too many times on Sythe.
    You must post on this thread before we talk, or I will just ignore you.
    You either go first, or YOU PAY OFFICIAL middle man fees.
    YOU MUST CLAIM AND CANCEL!
    I only accept paypal. I will NOT swap.


    I have fell for many scams before, and I most likely won't fall for another. So please don't waist my time. Don't message me if you don't agree with the above conditions.

    AIM - Moneyboy4545
    MSN - [email protected]
    ​
     
  2. dr3ambash3r

    dr3ambash3r Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2008
    Posts:
    462
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Level 100 -Fire Cape- -50m-

  3. fromdhood101

    fromdhood101 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2007
    Posts:
    440
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Level 100 -Fire Cape- -50m-

    Hey.

    I added you, but you don't seem to be online. I'll wait about an hour, but then I am going to remove you.
     
  4. RuneLoco

    RuneLoco Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2008
    Posts:
    340
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Level 100 -Fire Cape- -50m-

    Can i give u a 25 dollar UGC Card?
     
  5. fromdhood101

    fromdhood101 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2007
    Posts:
    440
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Level 100 -Fire Cape- -50m-

    A $25 UGC Card for what? My level 40 pure?

    Lol that was the stupidest offer I have ever seen on Sythe (No offence).
     
  6. dr3ambash3r

    dr3ambash3r Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2008
    Posts:
    462
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Level 100 -Fire Cape- -50m-

    i did not get a msg that u added me pm me on this or on here your msn again mine is [email protected]
     
  7. fromdhood101

    fromdhood101 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2007
    Posts:
    440
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Level 100 -Fire Cape- -50m-

  8. dr3ambash3r

    dr3ambash3r Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2008
    Posts:
    462
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Level 100 -Fire Cape- -50m-

    added.
     
  9. Sn0wflake

    Sn0wflake Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2008
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Level 100 -Fire Cape- -50m-

    are those pouches sellable? if so Sell please, easier for buyer.
     
  10. fromdhood101

    fromdhood101 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2007
    Posts:
    440
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Level 100 -Fire Cape- -50m-

    The pouches are there because you only lose 25gp per alch.

    I'm leaving them there. It doesn't take much to sell them, and they are convienient for alching.
     
  11. owain__Jones

    owain__Jones Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    [Paypal] Level 100 -Fire Cape- -50m-

  12. fromdhood101

    fromdhood101 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2007
    Posts:
    440
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Level 100 -Fire Cape- -50m-

    Lol noob?

    You forgot to cross out the looneytoonER911 in your picture.

    Fucking scammer.
     
< selling an acc good stats all offers will be looked at | selling rs acc cool stats for a tank range >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site