Adblock breaks this site

[Paypal]Buying 8M[Paypal]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by The Coffee Nazi, Mar 7, 2011.

  1. The Coffee Nazi

    The Coffee Nazi Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2011
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]Buying 8M[Paypal]

    Hi I just joined this site today and I've come to do Runescape deals. I'm buying 8m now, paypal gift.

    Please post or pm in this form:
    Msn:
    Price/M:
     
  2. baloch

    baloch Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2008
    Posts:
    105
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]Buying 8M[Paypal]

  3. The Coffee Nazi

    The Coffee Nazi Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2011
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]Buying 8M[Paypal]

    Bump!
     
  4. snOOsnOO

    snOOsnOO Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2010
    Posts:
    51
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]Buying 8M[Paypal]

  5. Painted Rain

    Painted Rain Guru

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2011
    Posts:
    1,113
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]Buying 8M[Paypal]

    I'll sell you 8M, add me.

    EDIT: TRADE WITH CAUTION.
     
  6. The Coffee Nazi

    The Coffee Nazi Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2011
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]Buying 8M[Paypal]

    Trade with caution? Just because I didn't go first to you. You are not trustworthy enough, get lost.
     
  7. Angest

    Angest Member

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2010
    Posts:
    80
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]Buying 8M[Paypal]

    Gifts are not trusting.
     
  8. The Coffee Nazi

    The Coffee Nazi Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2011
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]Buying 8M[Paypal]

    Yep, fag. But if I'm looking for a trustworthy person to go first, I would just look for a moderator or guru, not people which joined this month. I'm afraid cuz I've seen many scammers on this site. Also, this is my thread, my problem.
     
  9. RefLeX_Pro

    RefLeX_Pro Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 17, 2009
    Posts:
    476
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]Buying 8M[Paypal]

    I can sell you 8M for $10 USD PayPal as long as you are verified and not credit card funded.
     
  10. The Coffee Nazi

    The Coffee Nazi Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2011
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]Buying 8M[Paypal]

    If you are looking to spam, go to the spam thread and stop talking here when I am not dealing with you, If you post again I will report you for spamming. Get this: My thread, my cash, my problem. Cya
     
  11. The Coffee Nazi

    The Coffee Nazi Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2011
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]Buying 8M[Paypal]

    Nope, I am not bank funded or even credit card funded. Just Paypal Balance.
     
  12. Ellusiv

    Ellusiv Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 4, 2010
    Posts:
    1,031
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]Buying 8M[Paypal]

  13. The Coffee Nazi

    The Coffee Nazi Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2011
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]Buying 8M[Paypal]

    Bump!
     
  14. vvspwd1

    vvspwd1 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2011
    Posts:
    63
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]Buying 8M[Paypal]

< Buying 30M $1.00 per Mill [paypal] | [Paypal] Buying 30mil / 1$Ea [Paypal] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site