[Paypal] Buying 50M ($0.80/Mil)

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by CarbonCopy, Apr 3, 2011.

[Paypal] Buying 50M ($0.80/Mil)
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 3, 2011 at 9:58 AM
  2. CarbonCopy
    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2009
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    CarbonCopy Member

    [Paypal] Buying 50M ($0.80/Mil)

    Buying up to 50M rsgp for a rate of $0.80 per Mil.
    Payment will be done by a verified, bank-funded Paypal account; sent as a gift.
    I will not go first unless to members who I deem trusted or admins.

    If interested, leave a reply with contact information.

    Thanks
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 3, 2011 at 11:40 AM
  4. abihail
    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2011
    Posts:
    72
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    abihail Member

    [Paypal] Buying 50M ($0.80/Mil)

    Shut the fuck up scammer, don't trust this guy, nor trade with him, his vouches are fake. And he scammed me!
     
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 3, 2011 at 11:43 AM
  6. Harsh Tokes
    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2011
    Posts:
    162
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Harsh Tokes Active Member
    Banned

    [Paypal] Buying 50M ($0.80/Mil)

    I'll sell you all that you require, but I would ask you to go first, due to the above post.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Apr 3, 2011 at 12:10 PM
  8. NukePker
    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2011
    Posts:
    92
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    NukePker Member

    [Paypal] Buying 50M ($0.80/Mil)

    I'll sell but you go first since you have one vouche...
     
  9. Unread #5 - Apr 3, 2011 at 2:47 PM
  10. abihail
    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2011
    Posts:
    72
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    abihail Member

    [Paypal] Buying 50M ($0.80/Mil)

    His vouch is FAKE! It's another account he created. Don't be fooled.
     
< buying rsgp | Buying GOLD .81/M!!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site