Adblock breaks this site

[PAYPAL] Buying 20mil!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Inventor, Apr 21, 2008.

  1. Inventor

    Inventor Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Buying 20mil!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

    Hey. I'm buying 20mil.

    Trusted are appreciated.

    You're going first anyway or you could get another mm to do it.

    I'll happily claim and cancel.

    Check the sig for contact info.

    Thanks,
    Ethan
     
  2. Mckay

    Mckay Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2008
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Buying 20mil!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

  3. Inventor

    Inventor Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Buying 20mil!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

    Added. Still buying more mils.
     
  4. Mckay

    Mckay Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2008
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Buying 20mil!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

    sold 8 easters to him, I even went first, good trades.
     
  5. Inventor

    Inventor Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    [PAYPAL] Buying 20mil!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

    Mckay is a fantastic seller. Everything went smoothly. I definitely vouch for him.
     
< Swapping main | Buyin 99 Skiller >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site