Adblock breaks this site

[Paypal] Basic Level 104 Main for Sale [Cheap]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Onemind, Oct 29, 2011.

  1. Onemind

    Onemind Guru

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2011
    Posts:
    1,044
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Basic Level 104 Main for Sale [Cheap]

    Hello Everyone,

    I do not have access to my computer right now so I cannot upload any photos but I should be able to later when I can get on my laptop.

    I have a level 104 Main named RawrMe o_o
    Please post your offers after looking him up. I think It can be turned into a decent FDK acc.

    Status: Online
    Msn: [email protected]
    Skype: Tfxcrunner

    I am trusted as you can see in my vouches, I have sold 2 accounts so far without any problems.

    Vouches: http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1259887
     
  2. zakkoe

    zakkoe Member

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2011
    Posts:
    32
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Basic Level 104 Main for Sale [Cheap]

    how much would yo want roughly? :)
     
  3. Onemind

    Onemind Guru

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2011
    Posts:
    1,044
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Basic Level 104 Main for Sale [Cheap]

    Zakkoe add me ?
     
  4. Onemind

    Onemind Guru

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2011
    Posts:
    1,044
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Basic Level 104 Main for Sale [Cheap]

    Bump! Will Add Screenshots tomorrow!
     
< Selling lvl 136 good stats but no bank. RSGP OR PP | Trading main for account with a 99 or something cool. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site