Adblock breaks this site

[PAYPAL] AWESOME LEVEL 98 - WITH 10M FOR ONLY 30usd!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by VoelPwns, Jul 27, 2009.

  1. VoelPwns

    VoelPwns Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2009
    Posts:
    195
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] AWESOME LEVEL 98 - WITH 10M FOR ONLY 30usd!

    I'm selling this awesome main.
    Level 98, and great stats!
    It has 10M and about 500k in p2p items.

    What am I looking for? PAYPAL CASH ONLY.

    A/W = 50$
    GOGOGOGO

    [​IMG]

    ALL OFFERS ABOVE 30USD I AM TAKING.
    <3

    Made another thread because I don't think people realized how cheap I was selling :D
     
  2. bot it

    bot it Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2009
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] AWESOME LEVEL 98 - WITH 10M FOR ONLY 30usd!

  3. zammywammy

    zammywammy Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2009
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] AWESOME LEVEL 98 - WITH 10M FOR ONLY 30usd!

    I could give $30 threw the mail. I know you said paypal.. but that's all I can do.
     
  4. Martiin

    Martiin Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2009
    Posts:
    199
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] AWESOME LEVEL 98 - WITH 10M FOR ONLY 30usd!

    He's coming back on Sunday or somewhat.
    He doesn't do mail.
    Only PP.
    At least, that's what I know.
     
  5. VoelPwns

    VoelPwns Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2009
    Posts:
    195
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] AWESOME LEVEL 98 - WITH 10M FOR ONLY 30usd!

    I'm currently in Portugal (vacation) won't be on sythe alot.
    I'll check it for a little bit, maybe daily.
    So week and a half left, then I'll be back Sythe'ing.

    -Bump.
    -GOING NOW, will check tommorow. :)
     
  6. VoelPwns

    VoelPwns Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2009
    Posts:
    195
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] AWESOME LEVEL 98 - WITH 10M FOR ONLY 30usd!

    MEGABUMP.
    a/w 28usd
     
  7. LordCrumble

    LordCrumble Member

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2009
    Posts:
    47
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] AWESOME LEVEL 98 - WITH 10M FOR ONLY 30usd!

    I'm intrested willing to use MM or OMM
     
  8. MasterOmok

    MasterOmok Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2009
    Posts:
    112
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] AWESOME LEVEL 98 - WITH 10M FOR ONLY 30usd!

    I am interested in purchasing this account, but I do NOT want an account with numbers in the name. If you could provide the name of the account? Or if you are not willing to post exact name, does it contain only letters?

    Notes: I will go first, will pay with PayPal.

    Edit: msn = [email protected]
     
  9. Ex0tic Boi

    Ex0tic Boi Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2009
    Posts:
    686
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL] AWESOME LEVEL 98 - WITH 10M FOR ONLY 30usd!

    i'll give you $10 and swap my tank ranger for it ?
     
< Selling Level 124 99 STR, Ancient Magic, Fire Cape, Torso! Drag gloves! + 6m + more! | Buying bunny ears and sythe acct >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site