Adblock breaks this site

[paypal] 99 range tank

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by RsAccSell, Feb 12, 2011.

  1. RsAccSell

    RsAccSell Member

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2011
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [paypal] 99 range tank

    I will go first if ur trusted.

    it does have recoveries i will delete them if you want or keep them and tell you them for safety. The bank is around 200k? and is a great staker (got 500m before but got cleaned). Can make quite good cash with the hunter. Send as gift.

    starting price: 10$
    Autowin : 50$

    -done dt + lunar
    - has done handcannon quest

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  2. umadbr0

    umadbr0 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2011
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [paypal] 99 range tank

    u do swaps or rsgp?
     
  3. m v pz

    m v pz Member

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2011
    Posts:
    92
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [paypal] 99 range tank

  4. RsAccSell

    RsAccSell Member

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2011
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [paypal] 99 range tank

    I do not take swaps, but I will take RSGP, and for the other guy I added you.
     
  5. RsAccSell

    RsAccSell Member

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2011
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [paypal] 99 range tank

    bump
    mts
     
  6. RsAccSell

    RsAccSell Member

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2011
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [paypal] 99 range tank

    Bump autowin Is 37$ now
     
  7. RsAccSell

    RsAccSell Member

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2011
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [paypal] 99 range tank

    Bump going first if you are trusted
     
  8. kNx

    kNx Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2007
    Posts:
    454
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [paypal] 99 range tank

    Added you. I'm offering 30M RSGP + I pay for OMM fee's, or 30M RSGP + 5$ PayPal if you're thinking I'm trusted enough and will be willing to go first (rec test will be done).
     
  9. RsAccSell

    RsAccSell Member

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2011
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [paypal] 99 range tank

    Deal, what is ur msn and i have forgotten the recoveries so i am currently setting new ones ( i think 4 more days til it's set). Thanks.
     
  10. predictnreact

    predictnreact Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2010
    Posts:
    352
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [paypal] 99 range tank

    Tanks don't belong in this section.
     
  11. RsAccSell

    RsAccSell Member

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2011
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [paypal] 99 range tank

    Yeah, i recognized that after I saw the topic about it, If any moderator or staff can move this to the appropriate section then thank you. :)
     
  12. RsAccSell

    RsAccSell Member

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2011
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [paypal] 99 range tank

    [​IMG]
     
  13. kyokod

    kyokod Member

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2011
    Posts:
    57
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [paypal] 99 range tank

    Pm me im intrested.
     
  14. pur3aliv3

    pur3aliv3 Apprentice

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2008
    Posts:
    682
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    [paypal] 99 range tank

    added you msn
     
  15. kNx

    kNx Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2007
    Posts:
    454
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [paypal] 99 range tank

    Alright, I've just been scammed by this person, bought the account, it got taken back under hour after trade was done, he said he'll give money back, said the place I need to come to, but never arrived. I have the video of trade done, with his IP.
     
< [RSGP] Selling 109 5x99's Agility/Mining/Hunter/Fishing/Theiving [RSGP] | Selling Combat 128 Acc - 1.5m Bank - Cheap! Offers Up! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site