[FREE] Free Runescape Gold [FREE]

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by iAfghan, May 15, 2010.

[FREE] Free Runescape Gold [FREE]
  1. Unread #1 - May 15, 2010 at 9:15 PM
  2. iAfghan
    Joined:
    May 14, 2010
    Posts:
    113
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    iAfghan Active Member
    Banned

    [FREE] Free Runescape Gold [FREE]

    Hi, I am here to offer you guys free runescape gp because I need more vouches to get started off with. I will be gold farming and get your mining, str, att, or def up at the same time. The bot I am using has been paid for from www.rsbots.net and has full anti-ban protection. If you are interested please add me on msn, [email protected], as I will NOT add you. Thanks.
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 15, 2010 at 9:16 PM
  4. Chriscross23
    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2008
    Posts:
    1,864
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Chriscross23 You know you at the top when only heaven's right above it
    Banned

    [FREE] Free Runescape Gold [FREE]

    which bot is it?
     
  5. Unread #3 - May 15, 2010 at 9:19 PM
  6. iAfghan
    Joined:
    May 14, 2010
    Posts:
    113
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    iAfghan Active Member
    Banned

    [FREE] Free Runescape Gold [FREE]

    I can use either auto miner or auto green dragon killer, up to you.
     
  7. Unread #4 - May 15, 2010 at 9:22 PM
  8. Chriscross23
    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2008
    Posts:
    1,864
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Chriscross23 You know you at the top when only heaven's right above it
    Banned

    [FREE] Free Runescape Gold [FREE]

    oh no i dont need it, i have all the rsbots.net bots so i was wondering which ones you use :p
     
< [Request] Accounts/Tutorials [Service4Service] | [Paypal] 76k trick!!! [Paypal] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site