[Paypal] 61 Mining, no email\recovery

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Ubererer, Apr 21, 2010.

[Paypal] 61 Mining, no email\recovery
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 21, 2010 at 10:34 AM
  2. Ubererer
    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2010
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ubererer Newcomer

    [Paypal] 61 Mining, no email\recovery

    http://i39.tinypic.com/mtawow.jpg

    It also has some money on it as you can see. Im looking for something around 10-20 dollars. I can sell the mils on there for 2 dollars each but we must use an official middleman for both transactions. I have paypal so please post some offers on it. I also have another account with a few more mils and similar mining but lower level combat, but i think this one is better to use. It has no black marks and has never had members. Thanks for looking!
     
< [swap] Combat 70 Hybrid Pure 95 Magic + Famous | [Paypal]Selling Amazing D Clawer 30m+ Perfect[Pins] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site