Adblock breaks this site

[Paypal]60 att zerker[Rsgp].

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by U A E X, Jun 23, 2009.

  1. U A E X

    U A E X Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2009
    Posts:
    405
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]60 att zerker[Rsgp].

    NOW AUTOWIN IS $80 ONLY FOR THIS EVENING!
    Hey,
    I'm selling this account, because I want to buy Rsgp.
    I sell it for paypal [Cancel&claim] and for Rsgp. a/w= $100.

    Rules:
    -No leechers.
    -Don't wanna use [o]mm? Leave.
    -I'm not going first.
    -Scammers, don't waste ur time to try it.:)

    About the acc:
    -Like 45k off 89 str!
    -Has barrow gloves.
    -Has over 2m bank, to start you off.
    -Rune defender (duh).
    -No pin.
    -28 memb days left!

    Pic:

    [​IMG]

    Interested?
    [email protected]

    Greetz,^_^ .
     
  2. Sorry Im F2P

    Sorry Im F2P Grand Master

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2008
    Posts:
    2,288
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]60 att zerker[Rsgp].

    i jizzed.

    nice acc :)
     
  3. falconskid007

    falconskid007 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2007
    Posts:
    438
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]60 att zerker[Rsgp].

    def and range lvl?
     
  4. U A E X

    U A E X Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2009
    Posts:
    405
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]60 att zerker[Rsgp].

    45 def,
    44 range.

    I've set an a/w now.;)
     
  5. U A E X

    U A E X Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2009
    Posts:
    405
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]60 att zerker[Rsgp].

    Bumpedy bump.^_^
     
  6. U A E X

    U A E X Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2009
    Posts:
    405
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]60 att zerker[Rsgp].

    recovs are now removed!:laugh:
     
  7. U A E X

    U A E X Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2009
    Posts:
    405
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]60 att zerker[Rsgp].

    still for sale!:laugh:
     
  8. U A E X

    U A E X Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2009
    Posts:
    405
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]60 att zerker[Rsgp].

    a/w set to $80 only for this evening!!!!
     
  9. JeffBTN

    JeffBTN Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2009
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]60 att zerker[Rsgp].

    I'll buy if it lets me get On Msn -.-.
     
  10. U A E X

    U A E X Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2009
    Posts:
    405
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]60 att zerker[Rsgp].

    What's wrong you cant get on msn?=|
     
  11. CodyZee

    CodyZee Member

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2009
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]60 att zerker[Rsgp].

    I'll most likely buy it. I've added you on MSN. :)
     
  12. U A E X

    U A E X Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2009
    Posts:
    405
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]60 att zerker[Rsgp].

    Haven't recveid a message from you adding me=| .
     
  13. CodyZee

    CodyZee Member

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2009
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]60 att zerker[Rsgp].

    I tried it again.
     
< [Swap] Selling str pure [Swap] | Level 54 with 78 Fishing >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site