[PAYPAL] 100M, $90 trusted

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by Albi, Feb 19, 2011.

[PAYPAL] 100M, $90 trusted
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 19, 2011 at 10:20 AM
  2. Albi
    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2011
    Posts:
    89
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Albi Member
    Banned

    [PAYPAL] 100M, $90 trusted

    I am currently offer a cheap offer to say thanks to everyone from buying from me!

    MY ONLY MSN - [email protected]

    I am offering 100m for $80 :D I am kind of trusted, you can pay for OMM or you go first, I have a fair few of vouches for trading gold :C

     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 19, 2011 at 10:21 AM
  4. angus07
    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2007
    Posts:
    1,226
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    angus07 Guru
    Do Not Trade

    [PAYPAL] 100M, $90 trusted

    whats your msn?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 19, 2011 at 10:21 AM
  6. Dag0dlyone
    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2008
    Posts:
    342
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Dag0dlyone Forum Addict
    Banned

    [PAYPAL] 100M, $90 trusted

  7. Unread #4 - Feb 19, 2011 at 10:22 AM
  8. Albi
    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2011
    Posts:
    89
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Albi Member
    Banned

    [PAYPAL] 100M, $90 trusted

    Adding you now, I'll add my msn to the first post, sorry.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Feb 19, 2011 at 10:44 AM
  10. Dag0dlyone
    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2008
    Posts:
    342
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Dag0dlyone Forum Addict
    Banned

    [PAYPAL] 100M, $90 trusted

    Caution: The moment I mentioned about getting an MM, he immediately blocked me.
     
< [CHEAP]\\Selling RSGold//[CHEAP] .85/1M?? | TurmsRus PP / WU TRUSTED READ THREAD >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site