Adblock breaks this site

Paying pins for Services

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by Amanda., Dec 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda.

    Amanda. Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2009
    Posts:
    800
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Paying pins for Services

    updated the list with everything i need done
     
  2. TehWcer III

    TehWcer III Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2009
    Posts:
    23
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Paying pins for Services

  3. auron is emo

    auron is emo Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2008
    Posts:
    596
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Paying pins for Services

    I can do fletching to level 45 for a pin.
     
  4. OptimusGold-Services

    OptimusGold-Services Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2009
    Posts:
    109
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Paying pins for Services

    I beleive i got u 32 crafting XD
     
  5. ripstik1

    ripstik1 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2009
    Posts:
    543
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Paying pins for Services

    Hey i will do your woodcutting for around $5 or 2 pins and then i'll do your firemaking for free since you should already have the logs to do it. Just contact me on MSN.
     
  6. Souls1996

    Souls1996 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2009
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Paying pins for Services

    I'll do whatever you need done. [email protected] Add me to MSN and I will see what I can do.
     
  7. Ra

    Ra Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2005
    Posts:
    723
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Paying pins for Services

    if u still need people send me a pm and let me know,i can do anything u need
     
< -free- skilling service non botted -free- | Will Train Fletching + More. >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site