[Safe][07Scape] Free RiD Botted Service! [Trusted]

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by Rainbow_Soft, Apr 30, 2013.

[Safe][07Scape] Free RiD Botted Service! [Trusted]
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 30, 2013 at 3:29 PM
  2. Rainbow_Soft
    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2012
    Posts:
    127
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Rainbow_Soft Active Member
    Banned

    [Safe][07Scape] Free RiD Botted Service! [Trusted]



    I will bot any 2007 account that the RiD Bot supports below are the open and closed slots!

    RiDi - Fill
    Fishing - Open
    Smithing - Open
    Crafting - Open
    Cooking - Open



    Terms ::

    You must have all the supply's ready to go, I refuse to spend time buy/selling trading with other players to get your resources.

    Please start at the botted location, if your unsure I will let you know!

    You can pick a time frame of allotted botted time for example - up to 6 hours, up to 12 hours etc..

    Bots will be monitored and check throughout the day to receive the best possible results!

    I take no responsibility for bans, getting a ban via RiD is extremely unlikely but if you have used other software or by chance you are banned I take no responsibility!


    Please post below if your interested in my service


    Code:
    Which RiD Bot: *Cooking
    Level Range: *50 - 70
    Will you vouch: *Yes
    Post skype/pm me: *Skype - "YiChaw Ne"
    

    Completed Orders:
    [​IMG]


    ​
     
< [150+ Vouches]Buying a rune defender. | Paying for 39-53 Thieving. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site