Adblock breaks this site

Paris is a scammer

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Pk_mage, Mar 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pk_mage

    Pk_mage Active Member

    Joined:
    May 3, 2016
    Posts:
    198
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    122
    Paris is a scammer

    Here is a video of Paris scamming me 40m for an 07 account, we agreed to do 30m, then he gives info, then the last 55m. He logs at 40m and blocks me on Skype. Here is the link to the video:



    His profile: Paris
     
  2. Sonia

    Sonia A Beautiful Soul and a Heart of Gold. <3
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2012
    Posts:
    2,969
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    3,514
    <3 n4n0 Two Factor Authentication User Community Participant Support Center Participant Writing Competition Winner In Memory of Jon Valentine's Day 2017 (2) Valentine's Day 2016 Pokémon Trainer Togepi
    Penguin
    Paris is a scammer

    I warned @Azie this would happen, should of put DNT like I said otherwise this could of easily been avoided.

    (he stole Ace's signature and I pointed it out yesterday night. - reported it a few days earlier and which ever staff member couldn't understand just responded saying they didn't understand). Smh.

    sorry Pk_mage
     
    jackthehackm8, Scotty and Elite Dust like this.
  3. Azie

    Azie Time is money so I went and bought a Rolex

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2011
    Posts:
    7,670
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2,498
    Discord Unique ID:
    229972093838688257
    Discord Username:
    Azie#5393
    Paris is a scammer

    You didn't warn me this would happen. You simply said he was using a sig he shouldn't have been for which he got banned a few minutes before this scam report.

    @Pk_mage can you take a photo of that Skype ID
     
    Agnostic and Soul like this.
  4. Pk_mage

    Pk_mage Active Member

    Joined:
    May 3, 2016
    Posts:
    198
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    122
    Paris is a scammer

    Could I do it when I get home, I know the Skype is live:parissythe I'm just at work right now. I'm sure he will no longer be using it since it has Sythe in it. It's just unfortunate. Extremely demotivating to buy accounts in the future.
     
  5. Hahanerd

    Hahanerd Sports Bettor - DM me if you have credit accounts.
    Retired Global Moderator Cracker Head Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2009
    Posts:
    19,358
    Referrals:
    87
    Sythe Gold:
    1,596
    Discord Unique ID:
    224351757424132106
    Discord Username:
    Hahanerd
    Former OMM Pool Shark (2) Detective Two Factor Authentication User Nitro Booster In Memory of Jon Rio 2016 Community Participant Sythe's 20th Anniversary
    Paris is a scammer

    Are you home yet?
     
    Azie and Karoshi like this.
  6. Pk_mage

    Pk_mage Active Member

    Joined:
    May 3, 2016
    Posts:
    198
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    122
  7. Hahanerd

    Hahanerd Sports Bettor - DM me if you have credit accounts.
    Retired Global Moderator Cracker Head Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2009
    Posts:
    19,358
    Referrals:
    87
    Sythe Gold:
    1,596
    Discord Unique ID:
    224351757424132106
    Discord Username:
    Hahanerd
    Former OMM Pool Shark (2) Detective Two Factor Authentication User Nitro Booster In Memory of Jon Rio 2016 Community Participant Sythe's 20th Anniversary
    Paris is a scammer

    Banned permanently.
     
< Relevant screenshot | Klucius Scammed 250M! >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site