P3 Extreme Donator

Discussion in 'Private Server Accounts' started by Akachama, Jun 6, 2018.

P3 Extreme Donator
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 6, 2018 at 1:13 PM
  2. Akachama
    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2018
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    Akachama Newcomer

    P3 Extreme Donator

    Selling an extreme p3 donator. Not much to it. Got a bunch of untradables and bank is worth less than 100m. I dont play soulplay/havent played like about 6 months so figured I might as well sell for some money. This is an account for the soulplay server.

    Asking 100$, make me an offer. I also accept amazon gift cards.

    If I do not reply right away, its because I dont check my email, let alone this website often. So please be patient for a response. I will sell to whoever has cash ready first.

    Here are pictures of the account.
    Acc 1
    Acc 2
    Acc 3
     
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
< SELLING SOULPLAY ACCOUNT | Dawntained Infernal Cape Acc! Lots of Untradables >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site