Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Owen.W Request for High Pardon.

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Owen.W Pardon, Oct 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Owen.W Pardon

    Owen.W Pardon Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Owen.W Request for High Pardon.

    Hello,

    Profile link:http://sythe.org/member.php?u=295038

    My name is Owen and was banned for ban evading. I admit I did this act and I did ban evade. I will admit to the fact that I did know ban evading was against the rules however I chose to disregard and decide to make a new account as I did not know how to access the site with a banned account because I would get a message stating I was banned.

    Because of that fact I made a new account with the same name or almost the same Owen.e and posted a few times which I cannot remember because it happened around 19 or so days ago.

    When someone says you will regret it, nobody ever seems to give this quote a thought until it happens to them. In this case when the words "You will regret ban evading" I chose to ignore my brain and continue. Even though i got banned I believe it was a good thing I ban evaded because of the fact that I got punished for it. When someone gets punished for something they deserve it.

    I deserved to be banned but I have learned my lesson, I don't only need sythe for posting market related subjects otherwise I would not use sythe. I use sythe for other purposes such as sharing conflicts in the world. Even though some of my posts seem humorous or such I do enjoy a good debate. Letting other people know about the "true" world is something I don't love to do but feel I have the obligation to do.

    Besides the fact of sharing some articles such as the trash city, I sometimes although this may sound odd, I post help questions for myself. When someone asks for help its easy to say ask a teacher or as a parent. But how I grew up i don't have that kind of nerve. So instead sythe has helped because everyones anonymous and most of these people actually help. Sythe to me isnt just a place where one tries to buy or sell goods but a place to get help.

    If i do get unbanned for what I did I will promise myself some things. Such as obviously never ban evade again as I need sythe, I will also start contributing more to threads that actually matter such as personal support. In addition to this I will be submitting for of my opinion articles of what are happening in the world so that others will know such as poverty.

    Although everything I just said may seem a little odd for a simple ban evade I believe that I need to share everything I can as well as why I need sythe not just for goods but for help. I hope that this High Pardon will aid into my unbanning. Thanks for your time and I don't have any regrets of making this "speech" this long as I need to share everything to gain trust back.

    Sincerely,
    Owen
     
  2. Determinate

    Determinate Legend
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2010
    Posts:
    10,394
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Owen.W Request for High Pardon.

    What did you originally get banned for? I don't think you've mentioned it here.
     
  3. Determinate

    Determinate Legend
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2010
    Posts:
    10,394
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Owen.W Request for High Pardon.

    For anyone reading after this post, here is his response:

     
  4. Determinate

    Determinate Legend
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2010
    Posts:
    10,394
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Owen.W Request for High Pardon.

    In which case, I believe that the required 6 months have not yet passed and that hence you cannot request a pardon yet?
     
  5. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Owen.W Request for High Pardon.

    Not enough support = Denied
     
< iMadeCash recovery | "Dopamine" Requesting High Pardon >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site