Over The Sun requesting a DNT for threatening to scam 19 accounts

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Over The Sun DNT, Feb 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 4, 2018 at 11:16 AM
  2. Over The Sun DNT
    Referrals:

Over The Sun DNT Guest

• Your profile link: @Over The Sun
    • Your total debt: None that know of
    • List of offences you've committed and ban reason given to you: Making a threat to scam
    • If you scammed, have you made any follow-up attempts on contacting your victims or received any response(s): N/A
    • Anything you wish to add: I would have done this sooner if I knew it existed

3. Unread #2 - Feb 7, 2018 at 2:25 PM
  4. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

5. Unread #3 - Feb 7, 2018 at 4:15 PM
  6. Over The Sun DNT Reply
    Referrals:

Over The Sun DNT Reply Guest

"We're going to need more than just that. What are all the ban reasons you've been banned for? Why should we grant you the DNT rank? You've hacked quite a bit of Sythe accounts aswell.. Nothing about that?" -Wortel

Okay, here are all the reasons I've been banned: Banned for threatening to scam by recovering 19 account. After that, all bans have been due to bad evasion. And the DNT request was because I thought I could unbanned and DNTed until the pardon request comes back accepted or denied.

I am not a "hacker" dude... If we want to get really personal about "what I do" I work for the USDA doing Ag insurance adjustments and administering government programs through a Service Center. So I am legally obligated to certain ethical and behavioral codes in and out work. Even on my personal home computer I have 3 downloaded applications, OSRS Client, OBS for recording and Tunnelbear for when the west coast is experiencing laggy servers. On my work computer I only have CARS (Crop and Acreage Reporting System), MIDAS (Modernizing and Inovating the Delivery of Agricultural Systems, and Citrix GIS (a mapping and imagery software we make maps and and grazing plans for NRCS on).

With all computing I do I do not see how any of that could be construed as "hacking". I do not even think you know what you mean by hacking. The only reason hacking came up was in discord and I was hella flamed for it even though it couldn't be more untrue.

I live in a socially and geographically disadvantaged area, maybe only about 3000 people which most jobs consisting of farm/ranch work and government with a fair share of welfare recipients.

I'm just an honest dude who mostly made OSRS pures, got bored with them, and subsequently sold them for a VERY SMALL profit. I am no danger to any community

ADDITONALLY, I was sent this on Skype yesterday: [Opinions] Over the Sun

Speakingon the second to last comment on that thread he got it locked, this happened maybe 3 other times overall to other high level pures and probably had to do with the sudden IP change. If this person still has the email I SHOULD be able to help them, although if the account is banned cause he botted it or something I probably can't help that.

Anyways, I'm willing to do what it takes to prove the obvious so I can rejoin this very special and forgiving community.

7. Unread #4 - Feb 7, 2018 at 4:53 PM
  8. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon

9. Unread #5 - Feb 15, 2018 at 8:37 AM
  10. Over The Sun Pardon
    Referrals:

Over The Sun Pardon Guest

It's been over a week, I've replied to Wortel multiple times now and he's not merging the threads making it seems as if I'm not replying. What's the hold up?

11. Unread #6 - Feb 15, 2018 at 9:26 AM
  12. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

The hold up is me waiting for my fellow moderators to handle it. They were the ones handling the intial report against you so they know exactly what it was about. I have requested them to look into it multiple times with no result. I've asked them more than once about it aswell. I'm sure they will get to it eventually, just be patient. Ban evading and calling me out won't help your case.

13. Unread #7 - Feb 20, 2018 at 5:17 AM
  14. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

< Dispute DNT | Deviion's Pardon >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site