OSRS QUESTING SERVICE

Discussion in 'Oldschool 07 RuneScape Questing Services' started by Ryan2197, Mar 16, 2018.

OSRS QUESTING SERVICE
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 16, 2018 at 3:42 PM
  2. Ryan2197
    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2018
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    9

    Ryan2197 Newcomer

    OSRS QUESTING SERVICE

    OSRS QUESTING SERVICE

    Prices

    Short Quest-500k
    Medium Quest-1m
    Long Quest-1.5m
    Very Long-2.5m

    Extras

    I will also get the stats needed to do various quests at a extra cost which we can discuss upon purchasing a certain quest/quests.

    Why Choose Me?

    I have been playing runescape for many years and have a amazing understanding off the game meaning i can do quests in a very fast time which is why my prices are so good!, I am very reliable and willing to help my customers.

    Want To Purchase?

    Please Post below a reply on what you need doing or inbox me and i will get to you as fast as i can with a response to your inquiry.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 16, 2018 at 6:02 PM
  4. Doremalen
    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2018
    Posts:
    24
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    18

    Doremalen Newcomer

    OSRS QUESTING SERVICE

    be careful guys, he accepted a job of 27 quests so I gave him my account login.

    he took all coins off the account (+-150k LOL) together with the NMZ rewards

    afterwards he logged out.

    scammer.
     
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
< FAST QUESTING [NO BOTS] (LEGIT HAND QUESTING SERVICE) | Need 27 quests to be completed >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site