Adblock breaks this site

Osrs pure with a 99 skiller

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by IowaCityBoy, Oct 14, 2016.

  1. IowaCityBoy

    IowaCityBoy Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2016
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Osrs pure with a 99 skiller

    Hey,
    I am new to Sythe, so I understand if I am not looked at as a "trusted" seller, and that's okay because I understand with how the rs community is. I am 100% trustworthy and have no ill intentions with this transaction.

    The account I am selling is a pure (10 defense) and has a grinded out 99 skill. This account has never been botted and is completely safe. I will post some pictures for those who are interested. I am planing on making a new pure (obby mauler) and will have no use for this account anymore, so I figure someone else would use it to its full potential.
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  2. dr00peje53

    dr00peje53 Member

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2016
    Posts:
    92
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    118
    Osrs pure with a 99 skiller

    well im not sure if your interested but i have an obby mauler ill trade you as i dont really play on it much anymore
     
  3. IowaCityBoy

    IowaCityBoy Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2016
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Osrs pure with a 99 skiller

    What are it's stats?
     
  4. dr00peje53

    dr00peje53 Member

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2016
    Posts:
    92
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    118
    Osrs pure with a 99 skiller

    Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  5. IowaCityBoy

    IowaCityBoy Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2016
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Osrs pure with a 99 skiller

    How much cash does it have? an obby mauler with 60 str for this isn't much of a fair trade
     
  6. dr00peje53

    dr00peje53 Member

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2016
    Posts:
    92
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    118
    Osrs pure with a 99 skiller

    well it has 1m cash on it but i have a couple more i can transfer to it
     
< Looking for dbow rusher | Selling Obby mauler 36cb >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site